Sponsored by:

HRE FF01 Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2021, 09:33 PM
drthomas03
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HRE FF01 Wheels

I'm thinking about swapping my 20" Carrera Classic wheels on my 2013 991 S, and I wanted to see if any of you had feedback on HRE FF01's (fit, quality, etc.). I've always had OEM wheels on my cars, so this is the first time I've considered something aftermarket. I'm looking at the Tarmac ones to go with my white car, but I'd also want to find some Porsche colored crest center caps for them since that's what's on my car today. I appreciate any feedback and pictures you can share if you have them on your car.
Old 03-22-2021, 11:48 AM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 955 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by drthomas03
I'm thinking about swapping my 20" Carrera Classic wheels on my 2013 991 S, and I wanted to see if any of you had feedback on HRE FF01's (fit, quality, etc.). I've always had OEM wheels on my cars, so this is the first time I've considered something aftermarket. I'm looking at the Tarmac ones to go with my white car, but I'd also want to find some Porsche colored crest center caps for them since that's what's on my car today. I appreciate any feedback and pictures you can share if you have them on your car.
The HRE FF01 is a very popular wheel for the 911. You're backed by HRE's legendary build quality and the fitment isn't too shabby either. There are some who add spacers to the wheels to make them look even more aggressive and flush to the fender but it's not required. If you go to the HRE gallery on their website you can actually sort their photos through vehicle make & model in addition to wheel model. This will allow you to populate some photos of 991's on the FF01's. If you have further questions about the wheels and/or would like a quote then feel free to contact us directly.

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...
Old 03-22-2021, 05:40 PM
waiting for PDK
Racer

Received 40 Likes on 24 Posts

They're my winter wheels. Easy to clean, when I do. I gave them a couple coats of Rejex when brand new, but nothing since. They've held up well. I would buy them again.

The following users liked this post:
tourenwagen (03-24-2021)
Old 03-22-2021, 09:36 PM
drthomas03
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since you use them for your winter wheels, which wheels do you use during the summer. Debating if I'd like them enough to make my every day wheels.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:26 PM
waiting for PDK
Racer

Received 40 Likes on 24 Posts

I have the standard Carrera S as my summers. I think I like the HREs a bit more, though it's your call. (I tried to find the whitest picture I could for you.)

Quick Reply: HRE FF01 Wheels