Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leland West insurance?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2020 | 11:00 PM
gatorfast
Burning Brakes

Default Leland West insurance?

Anyone use or have any experience with Leland west insurance? Right now I have my Porsche on my family policy with my other vehicles through esurance. I did a quick price check at Leland west for agreed upon value and low annual mileage and the premium came out much less than I am paying now. I haven’t heard much about them though.
Old 12-16-2020 | 11:15 PM
edirtaynine
Rennlist Member

i use them for my 911 insurance. our daily cars are on a separate policy thru a different carrier tho. i havent had to "use" them for any claims so i cant really speak to claims service, but so far their response and helpfulness thru email and phone have been great. One annoying thing though is they dont have a website portal to manage your account. you have to do everything thru email/phone (or fax if you super old school haha). i used to have a policy thru hagerty for my previous nsx and they were great as well, but switched to LW because the premium was noticeably cheaper for me. when i picked up the 911, i just continued using them since ive heard they were popular with other pcar owners and they havent had any issues.

Quick Reply: Leland West insurance?