Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991.1 Front Splitter, compatibility Sports Design vs Standard & Carbon Fiber?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2020 | 05:57 AM
krinsky1965
Rennlist Member

Default 991.1 Front Splitter, compatibility Sports Design vs Standard & Carbon Fiber?

I have been working away on adding a personal touch to my 2015 991.1 GTS. This is my first Porsche and also the first time I have owned a car for my own enjoyment. I have owned the car for 5 months and added carbon fiber Sports Design mirrors by Tech-art, Techart rear spoiler in carbon fiber, upgraded to the OEM carbon fiber interior trim and installed a 991.2 GT2 RS Weissach edition steering wheel, I have also had the paint correction done and installed new STEK Dynosheild PPF. I have fallen in love with my car (I am not alone am I) and gone nuts tweaking what I can without going completely overboard. I love the look of the car and have retained the parts to reverse her back to stock if I ever decide to do so.

I have been looking into my choices for a front splitter that fits my Sports Design bumper and can only find the OEM and Aerokit choices. What I would like to find is a carbon fiber splitter but haven’t had any luck with my search. For all I know the standard number has the same fit ent as the Sports Design bumper and I don’t have to find a splitter specie to the Sports Design bumper. I need some help, am I over thinking this and the standard bumper has the same figment as my Sports Design or is it hard to find because finding a front splitter in carbon fiber for a Sports Design bumper is as tough as it seems.

Any tips or pointers on front splitter fitment for a 991.1 Sports Design front splitter is appreciated.

Last edited by krinsky1965; 11-27-2020 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quick Reply: 991.1 Front Splitter, compatibility Sports Design vs Standard & Carbon Fiber?