Sponsored by:

PPF - best bang for the buck?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 08:30 AM
Bud Taylor
Drifting

Received 430 Likes on 307 Posts
Default I saved money

By doing the front clip rocker panels and roof and then doing the doors later. A pillars and mirrors are important. Really shop this as there are a bunch of installers ripping people off. The above after doing doors later was 1700. Its only plastic.
Old 06-10-2020, 08:43 AM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

Received 1,335 Likes on 752 Posts

Shop for the right installer. Most films are the same but installers are not. Look at previous work if possible or check reviews. The better installers may cost more but that is because to do a really good job that lasts takes time.
Shopping for the lowest price for PPF can lead to a nightmare. Go by reputation and understand what the installers process is, removing lights, wrapping edges, etc.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:57 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 748 Likes on 391 Posts

Originally Posted by Penn4S
Bumper, hood full, front fenders, mirrors, rocker panel to under doors and underneath rear fender. That's good minimum cover.
Originally Posted by Jack F
I saw my PPF shop take off the factory sharkfin PPF off of a white car. The amount of rock ships around it was amazing. Can’t do any hitting but touch up or full repaint to make that go away. Full PPF rear fenders make for a clean look and keeps everything protected.
+1 on above

this is the coverage we recommend for clients

Quick Reply: PPF - best bang for the buck?