Sponsored by:

experience with getporscheparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2019, 09:28 PM
ckyr
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default experience with getporscheparts.com

Just wanted to share my experience ordering a set of winter wheels/tires for my 2019 911 C4S from getporscheparts.com. The set was delivered by UPS and when I opened the box I realized the set was wrong: both rims and tires were not what I ordered. I contacted them and we quickly realized that the part number on the box was correct, but the content was wrong, most likely a mispackaging issue by Porsche. Jason was extremely helpful and immediately promised a fix as soon as humanly possible. They indeed got a new set, and they assigned one of their drivers to deliver the new set to me a few days later and also pick up the wrong one. In addition, they delivered some free goodies.
This was my first experience buying something from them, I cannot speak highly enough of their communication and the quality of their service.
Many many thanks to Jason and the rest of the team there.
The following 4 users liked this post by ckyr:
getPorscheSilverSpringParts (11-19-2019), oolor13 (11-19-2019), r00t61 (11-19-2019), TurboS_GG (11-18-2019)
Old 11-18-2019, 09:46 PM
Porsche_nuts
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,184 Likes on 711 Posts

+991. I ordered from them and asked questions before the order. Very responsive and first rate customer service. Got my package - no drama. Great place to order. Very happy.
The following users liked this post:
Old 11-18-2019, 10:59 PM
Jack F
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 743 Likes on 527 Posts

They are a very solid operation and their prices are always better than suncoastparts.com.
Old 11-19-2019, 12:36 AM
minh
Rennlist Member

Received 89 Likes on 36 Posts

I have used them for a long time (as getbmwparts when i had an E46 M3 and then an F80 M3) and just ordered a winter wheelset from the getporscheparts arm for my 991.2 T. five stars! free shipping too!

Old 11-19-2019, 01:11 AM
Joec500
Rennlist Member

Received 1,009 Likes on 600 Posts

2nd, even freight shipping to CA. BEST prices and great service!
Old 11-19-2019, 10:26 AM
shammerman
Rennlist Member

Received 651 Likes on 344 Posts

I have used them many, many times for my BMW (getbmwparts.com) and it has always been a fantastic experience. I had one similar error with box part# correct but contents not matching and it was also corrected quickly and efficiently. I could not be happier with them - always on point!
Old 11-19-2019, 10:37 AM
AdamSanta85
Rennlist Member

Received 1,197 Likes on 704 Posts

I have used them as well, very good service and prices.

I hope they build out a store front for some items like the other popular online dealer from Florida. My one issue with GetPorscheParts is if you don't know the part number, it can be tough to find what you are looking for.

For instance, I wanted a GT3 Touring spoiler, couldn't find part number anywhere on their site, ordered from Florida dealer. No doubt GPP would have been less.

They just list the regular GT3 spoiler
https://www.getporscheparts.com/v-20...and-components
Old 11-19-2019, 10:43 AM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,432 Likes on 2,347 Posts

I have had an issue with some Porsche parts recently as well where the wrong item was in the package or something was missing.

In regards to part#s, if I cannot find it on a specific site I will get it from another and plug it into another to check prices; however, I plan to give this place my business for my next order since what I am looking for is cheaper than others.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:39 AM
myrr
Pro

Received 312 Likes on 154 Posts

Also a long time getbmwparts customer and more recently for a set of winters and some other goodies - great service!
Old 11-19-2019, 02:11 PM
getPorscheSilverSpringParts
Premium Dealer
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 174 Likes on 115 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by ckyr
Just wanted to share my experience ordering a set of winter wheels/tires for my 2019 911 C4S from getporscheparts.com. The set was delivered by UPS and when I opened the box I realized the set was wrong: both rims and tires were not what I ordered. I contacted them and we quickly realized that the part number on the box was correct, but the content was wrong, most likely a mispackaging issue by Porsche. Jason was extremely helpful and immediately promised a fix as soon as humanly possible. They indeed got a new set, and they assigned one of their drivers to deliver the new set to me a few days later and also pick up the wrong one. In addition, they delivered some free goodies.
This was my first experience buying something from them, I cannot speak highly enough of their communication and the quality of their service.
Many many thanks to Jason and the rest of the team there.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this kind review - we really appreciate it and are very glad this all worked out! If you need anything else, please let us know.

And a big thanks to all of the rest of you for the support as well!

Shop & SAVE on Genuine OEM Porsche Parts, Accessories & Driver's Selection!
Contact Us · Shop Audi & BMW Parts too!

Old 11-19-2019, 02:30 PM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,402 Likes on 2,513 Posts

I'm not familiar with this company. Are they a Porsche affiliate company or just using the Porsche name?
Old 11-19-2019, 02:37 PM
Premium Dealer
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by LexVan
I'm not familiar with this company. Are they a Porsche affiliate company or just using the Porsche name?
Hello, we're the internet parts division of an authorized Porsche dealership (Porsche of Silver Spring):

COMPANY

getPorscheparts.com
3211 AUTOMOBILE BLVD
SILVER SPRING, MD 20904
Customer Support Hours:
8am - 5pm EST (Mon - Fri)
Email only please - Contact Us

About Us
Terms & Conditions
Authorized Porsche Dealership

Feel free to contact us with any questions - thank you!

I hope they build out a store front for some items like the other popular online dealer
That is in the plans and in the works! It's a huge undertaking to say the least, but we'll be working on it and getting it launched as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you ever can't find something that you're seeing elsewhere, shoot us a message through our site's Contact Us page, an email to getHelp@getporscheparts.com, or a PM through the forum and we'll be more than happy to assist. Thanks!

Last edited by getPorscheSilverSpringParts; 11-19-2019 at 07:28 PM.
Old 11-28-2019, 07:49 PM
Premium Dealer
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Don't miss out:

Quick Reply: experience with getporscheparts.com