Sponsored by:

Hunting for a 911 T

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2019, 07:58 PM
TexMachina
Intermediate

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPE911
Here you go. CPO, roof, red, manual, no RAS. Not exactly walking distance from you...

https://nationalpreownedporsche.com/...s+Red+29569855
Interesting... this is the Guards Red 911 T listed for 80k https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...-manual-3.html

Thinking that 80k posting is an edge case or something. Reached out to the dealership and haven't gotten a word back.
Old 10-26-2019, 08:01 PM
dadc4s
Instructor

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Porsche of Ann Arbor has a new white 911T with some nice black graphics, black interior for sale at a huge discount, they are advertising it at less than 90K but wold likely go lower. Best deal on a new 911T I’ve ever seen. Call Eric Gedeon (my salesman, good guy) for more information. Good luck
Old 10-26-2019, 08:04 PM
TexMachina
Intermediate

Solid, thanks dadc4s!
Old 10-26-2019, 11:32 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,840 Likes on 1,121 Posts

Originally Posted by K C
Haters gonna hate. Good luck trying to find one for that price and if you can im sure it has some story behind them
all it takes is a little patience. And sometimes luck.
these dealer cars have been sitting.
Old 10-27-2019, 01:33 PM
Nate2046
Rennlist Member

Received 220 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by dadc4s
Porsche of Ann Arbor has a new white 911T with some nice black graphics, black interior for sale at a huge discount, they are advertising it at less than 90K but wold likely go lower. Best deal on a new 911T I’ve ever seen. Call Eric Gedeon (my salesman, good guy) for more information. Good luck
This car? It’s listed at $110.8 on autotrader and their website.
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
Old 10-27-2019, 10:07 PM
rxtrom
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TexMachina
This one is on the shortlist to reach out to, but I am suspicious about the "garage incident" mentioned. Find it a little odd that all pics at a distance seem to conveniently omit that specific rear quarter of the car... ��

However, it checks the boxes minus Bose, which isn't necessarily a deal breaker!

Sorry about that, the pictures were not intentionally excluding that area. I posted 2 other pictures as well as a close up of the bumper section in question. I was trying to disclose everything in the listing with the understanding that most buyers will buy the car sight unseen. If you want to PM me your cell I also have a video of the car I can send.

Good luck on your search!

Also there is no sunroof which you wanted so hopefully that is not a deal breaker either.
Old 10-28-2019, 02:11 AM
TexMachina
Intermediate

Originally Posted by rxtrom
Sorry about that, the pictures were not intentionally excluding that area. I posted 2 other pictures as well as a close up of the bumper section in question. I was trying to disclose everything in the listing with the understanding that most buyers will buy the car sight unseen. If you want to PM me your cell I also have a video of the car I can send.

Good luck on your search!

Also there is no sunroof which you wanted so hopefully that is not a deal breaker either.
All good, apologies for coming off as accusatory and thanks for following up; just seemed a little odd. Looking at the pics you posted, it doesn't look bad at all.

Quick Reply: Hunting for a 911 T