Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spring is finally here!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2019 | 07:11 PM
CT_Peter
Rennlist Member

Default Spring is finally here!

Having yanked the new car out of winter storage at the end of March, I'm taking my chances with all of the loose rocks (really asphalt that used to be road surface) here in NW CT.

I'm finding it very humorous that my wife is more concerned with me driving it that I am. She didn't want it to leave the garage today as the roads were wet and it would get grime sprayed up on it. Of note, she didn't come with me during Euro Delivery, she didn't come with me when I picked up the car at the dealership, and she has not yet even sat in the car. (it's almost like she's not thrilled with the purchase!)

The car has finally crossed 1000 miles and I'm so happy to finally be driving it in this country.
Old 04-08-2019 | 09:57 PM
Dr. Ice
Racer

Originally Posted by CT_Peter
Having yanked the new car out of winter storage at the end of March, I'm taking my chances with all of the loose rocks (really asphalt that used to be road surface) here in NW CT.

I'm finding it very humorous that my wife is more concerned with me driving it that I am. She didn't want it to leave the garage today as the roads were wet and it would get grime sprayed up on it. Of note, she didn't come with me during Euro Delivery, she didn't come with me when I picked up the car at the dealership, and she has not yet even sat in the car. (it's almost like she's not thrilled with the purchase!)

The car has finally crossed 1000 miles and I'm so happy to finally be driving it in this country.
Sounds like she didn’t want YOU to leave!

Quick Reply: Spring is finally here!