Sponsored by:

turn signal/headlight washer failure

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 10:22 PM
RX2DO
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Default turn signal/headlight washer failure

16 gt4, about 3K miles now, I drive short distances to work, take car probably 2-3 days per week, about 4 miles each way is probably not enough to keep battery topped off. Long story short battery went dead, ended up using portable power supply to get car started and took straight to local dealer. On my way to dealer, it basically had a seizure, every warning light would come and go, battery charging voltage would jump from 13--15.5V. new battery installed, 600 dollars later, and all the faults went away, except I have a failure of left and right turn signals as well as headlight washers no longer working. Dealer attempted to see if refresh/reboot would fix, but alas no luck. Now they want to keep car to remove nose and see if "loose" connection, which seems ridiculous to me, why would this affect both sides as well as headlight washers just after battery situation??????? Any help with similar experience is greatly appreciated.

figured I would cross post in 911 forum as i think power control modules cross over between 3.8/3.4 motors

sincerely,
J

Quick Reply: turn signal/headlight washer failure