Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 12:24 PM
porsche42
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thx guys, yeah it is a first world problem. First off, the C4S is sitting on the dealers lot. It is Dark night blue metallic.
It has the 18 way seats two tone in blue chalk. The seat inserts are the Sport Tex material, everything I read about Sport Tex
seemed to be ok in the heat and cold. Of course not much cold in Naples. Yeah they are not vented. Although sometimes
even here in New England on hot days I sometimes forget I have them because the AC works so well.
As usual most things wind up to be money related. My offer is $1300 from the dealer's offer. I feel hard pressed to
go any further. I have bought 3 cars from this dealer. Also I think the looming 2020 cars which can be ordered starting next
spring, from what I've been told. So my thought is the 2019 sitting on the lots should be discounted a little better. The
dealer is giving me about 5% off the sticker, IMHO not a great deal. BTW this dealer was going to put my car in CPO
but actually balked because I changed my own oil the only service at the dealership was changing tires and flushing brake fluid.

I won't be driving the car back and forth from Fl to Mass. I would most likely ship it, or better yet probably leave the car in FL.
Old 10-15-2018, 05:56 PM
Papa Fittig
Burning Brakes

Received 88 Likes on 65 Posts

So it seems like you like c4s enough to pull the trigger if price is right. The delta between your target and dealers ask is not something that would stop me from getting a car I like. I thought the main doubt you have is whether you would miss your TTS. That only you can answer. Seems it's not a concern now
Anyways, good luck with your decision. There is no wrong options no matter what you decide.
Old 10-15-2018, 06:42 PM
chuckbdc
Race Car

Received 319 Likes on 193 Posts

Either car will look good in the Revs Institute parking lot!

Quick Reply: Any thoughts?