on the way - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
Sponsored by:

on the way

Old 01-17-2018, 11:15 AM
rowsey
User

Default on the way

I am SOOOOOOOO excited..... I found a 2018 991.2 Targa 4S with manual tranny in Manhattan...... worked out a decent deal with my local dealer and the car is on the way to Florida. It is Agate Gray with black interior and all of the options that I wanted. I had a 2018 Targa on order but it wasn't scheduled to build until May....... I have been driving a 2017 Corvette Z-06 for the past year...... a "good" car, but I'll be glad to get "home" to the 911! I had a 2015 Targa that I really liked so I am looking forward to seeing how the redesigned model compares. Here is a picture of the new car

Old 01-17-2018, 11:24 AM
docmalone
Addict
Rennlist Member

Very nice! Love the wheels. Great that you no longer have to wait for the build. I would be interested in your comparison to the 2015 once you have driven this one a bit. I am in my first Targa (GTS) and have been very happy with it so far (1600 miles). No rattles and cabin sounds and feels like a coupe with top up.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:10 PM
tstafford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Very nice to shorten the wait! I've always wanted a Targa but have never pulled the trigger. Enjoy!!
Old 01-17-2018, 01:16 PM
TorqueChap
Addict
Rennlist Member

Welcome to the Targa Club! These particular 911 cars are wonderful. Versatile, rare, and gorgeous.

Your car looks terrific!
Old 01-17-2018, 05:58 PM
StormRune
Addict
Rennlist Member

Very nice! It good to see you are "on the way" to good times in a matter of days instead of weeks. Well done.
Old 01-17-2018, 11:31 PM
bwiele
Addict
Rennlist Member

I've got a GTS version of that same color scheme. It's awesome, I love it. I'm sure you'll love yours.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: on the way

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: