Notices
Sponsored by:

Thoughts on this Endurance Racing Edition?

Old 06-12-2019, 01:17 PM
PCA1983
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Design-wise it is the Sunroof in Glass configuration. But since the roof stripes block much of the sky view thru the glass, the glass was replaced with steel. I never slide mine open, but almost always drive and park with the back tilted up for ventilation and for those sweet engine, exhaust and turbo sounds. Surprisingly, it doesn't get any rain inside when parked, unless it's heavy wind-blown rain from the back. Even then and only once, it got a few drops of water inside.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:19 PM
PCA1983
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mwjackson92 View Post
My local dealer in San Diego has been stuck with their Endurance Racing Edition forever, it finally moved from inside the showroom to sitting outside in the rain. I don't know who in the world approved those ridiculous decals..
They were used on the factory GT race team cars for a while. It's kinda fun for me to watch even old timer OCA guys try to figure them out. Many Porsche guys have no clue.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thoughts on this Endurance Racing Edition?

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: