Sponsored by:

A quick hello from a new Rennlist Sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 09:18 PM
LastMezger
Rennlist Member

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by thebrit86
Anywhere one could see the magazine in person? I'm sure you make a gorgeous, well made product, but it would be nice to see it in person before making the jump.
It's simply the most beautiful Porsche publication ever created and one of the finest magazines I've ever seen. You will NOT regret it.
Old 12-22-2017, 12:26 AM
Joenyc
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 000
Danke schön!

Thank you—and thank you for supporting Rennlist, too. I have benefitted from your decision to do so, and the decisions of many other businesses who have done so.

The S is the nutty one...and there are two very special surprises that should show up before 2017 is over...

Thanks Mike. I noticed your absence and missed your posts, as I always admired your attitude and approach to life. Glad you are back in the fold!

On a long list of to-dos. Will circle back to that line item, as it really would be nice—at the very least to see the contents page and then maybe some openers. Thanks for the prod...

Soft-cover starts with whichever issue just published, or is about to publish, depending on when you subscribe—as with any other magazine.

Hardcover ordered now starts at 001-004 unless someone tells us they want to start in 2018. The hard-bound version was a lot trickier from this side due to the individual numbers and the high cost of making them. We had to take a stab at the number of people who would be interested in this unusual product in its very first year, and came fairly close. We've got 70~ sets of the 2017 S issues (001-004) left, which will come with a matching slipcase and the 2017 S gift. When those are gone, I am not sure whether we will do another run. It would not be a small undertaking.
ok am interested. I notice a promo code curious is there one for rennlist members?
​​​​​​​
Old 12-22-2017, 09:07 PM
stout
Rennlist Member

Received 1,278 Likes on 597 Posts

Originally Posted by Joenyc

ok am interested. I notice a promo code curious is there one for rennlist members?
There is not—that's a function of the commerce platform we're on and un-deletable. Apologies, but know it is no small source of frustration for us and some other small magazine companies trying to place an emphasis on quality rather than a race to the bottom.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:15 PM
stout
Rennlist Member

Received 1,278 Likes on 597 Posts

Btw, for any last-minute shoppers out there looking for Gifts for Porsche People...

I'll be happy to send a personal notification to the gift recipient if you ping us via the website Contact Us form with their email address.

Happy holidays to all, and hope to see you down the road in 2018!

Pete Stout
Editor, 000 Magazine

Quick Reply: A quick hello from a new Rennlist Sponsor