Sponsored by:

991.2 GTS picture thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 06:11 PM
Bemo
Drifting

Received 260 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by crbiker
Thank you! I love the LRP and with 6 speed and NA V8 it will not leave the garage until after I'm gone.
Good because I'll relieve you of it in a minute!
Post a pic of your garage with those 2 beauties in it. Wishing you many happy miles in both.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:25 PM
Gordon Shumway
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Don't tell Hurricane, but I'm really starting to like these blue cars showing up here.
Old 01-15-2018, 07:05 PM
crbiker
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim993
crbiker
Congratulations on the VooDoo GTS. I've been watching that your car at the North Scottsdale dealer for a couple months now. I am impressed with that dealer as they always have a selection of PTS cars. I think the North Scottsdale volume and market can handle the PTS vehicles easier than my Indianapolis market.
My VooDoo GTS is on the Adriatic Highway and due in port tomorrow. The spec for my car is nearly the same except for 18 way seats and the sideskirts are not painted. At least you can drive yours in Arizona. It's 24 F here.
Thank you! We were driving by the dealership on our way to an appointment and I asked my wife if we had time to stop in and look at the color as I was considering it for the GTS we were thinking about ordering. We both fell in love with it and the car was spec'd exactly as I would have ordered it, so we just bought it. Our weather has been great so it is being driven. I hope you get to enjoy yours sooner rather than later!
Old 01-15-2018, 07:39 PM
Boulder Mike
Pro

Received 60 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway
Don't tell Hurricane, but I'm really starting to like these blue cars showing up here.
lol. Same here.
Old 01-15-2018, 07:43 PM
Boulder Mike
Pro

Received 60 Likes on 40 Posts

Between Yachting, Voo Doo, Rivieria and SBM I don’t know what I like best. What I do know is all are much cooler than my “boring” GT silver. Keep the pics coming!
Old 01-15-2018, 08:06 PM
Hurricane
Race Car

Received 691 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by Boulder Mike

lol. Same here.

I almost went PTS blue - probably would have gone with Nogaro Blue - except I didn't want to wait 6 months or more. So I rolled that $$$ into either Burmester or PCCBs (wound up with both). The other reason was that I liked Sapphire Blue well enough. But all the PTS blues (especially the ones posted in this thread) are gorgeous! Fantastic looking cars!

Jokes on me...with delays, the car may be taking forever anyways!
Old 01-15-2018, 08:07 PM
Hurricane
Race Car

Originally Posted by Boulder Mike
Between Yachting, Voo Doo, Rivieria and SBM I don’t know what I like best. What I do know is all are much cooler than my “boring” GT silver. Keep the pics coming!
Love the blues but GT Silver looks awesome, too! Very classy, sharp looking color.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:18 PM
crbiker
Advanced

Originally Posted by Bemo
Good because I'll relieve you of it in a minute!
Post a pic of your garage with those 2 beauties in it. Wishing you many happy miles in both.
Just snapped this one for you! Thanks for the interest in the LRP.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:19 PM
crbiker
Advanced

Originally Posted by Hurricane

Love the blues but GT Silver looks awesome, too! Very classy, sharp looking color.

Totally agree!
Old 01-15-2018, 08:20 PM
Gordon Shumway
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Hurricane

I almost went PTS blue - probably would have gone with Nogaro Blue - except I didn't want to wait 6 months or more. So I rolled that $$$ into either Burmester or PCCBs (wound up with both). The other reason was that I liked Sapphire Blue well enough. But all the PTS blues (especially the ones posted in this thread) are gorgeous! Fantastic looking cars!

Jokes on me...with delays, the car may be taking forever anyways!

Don't get too carried away with those blues, and make me post this:

The arrow color is for effect.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:20 PM
Al.Fresco
Three Wheelin'

Received 331 Likes on 190 Posts

Nice enough to live in.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:21 PM
Hurricane
Race Car

Don't get too carried away with those blues, and make me post this:

The arrow color is for effect.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:27 PM
JFerraro17
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 20 Posts

I can honestly say, the decision/choice between GT Silver and SBM was the single most difficult part of my order.....and actually changed twice afterwards.

I personally don't think there is a bad decision to be made. They're all gorgeous.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:44 PM
Bemo
Drifting

Received 260 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by crbiker
Just snapped this one for you! Thanks for the interest in the LRP.

Thank you for indulging me, this space is a total eye candy on many levels but I'll limit my comments mostly to that wonderful E92 LRP specimen. You have an exceptionally good taste in selecting cars. As the years pile on and cars become increasing automated and more clinical, the analog look and feel of this special M3 will keep you grabbing the keys with increased frequency.
The GTS is just as special and an incredible performer! Both cars have fun colors too, way to go! Enjoy them in good health.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:51 PM
crbiker
Advanced

Originally Posted by Bemo
Thank you for indulging me, this space is a total eye candy on many levels but I'll limit my comments mostly to that wonderful E92 LRP specimen. You have an exceptionally good taste in selecting cars. As the years pile on and cars become increasing automated and more clinical, the analog look and feel of this special M3 will keep you grabbing the keys with increased frequency.
The GTS is just as special and an incredible performer! Both cars have fun colors too, way to go! Enjoy them in good health.
Thank you sir!

Quick Reply: 991.2 GTS picture thread