Sponsored by:

FOR SALE: '15 991.1 GTS Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 01:44 PM
kwikit356
Rennlist Member

Received 126 Likes on 65 Posts
Default FOR SALE: '15 991.1 GTS Coupe

Just a heads-up to anyone who may be interested: my GTS coupe (rear drive) Sapphire Blue Metallic with Black/Garnet Red all Natural Leather interior is for sale. Really good options and some incredible (and very expensive upgrades- but easy to return to stock with the included parts). I'm certainly open to reasonable negotiations on the price for Rennlisters in particular. All the information is on the 'cars for sale classifieds forum.'

I wish I could say that I'm selling to make way for a new GT3, but that's not the case. It is an NA GTS, but whoever does buy it will realize very quickly that this one is very special and unique.

Just a couple photos here. There are lots more in the actual ad.

Best regards to all of you,

Norm Gile
Eastern Massachusetts

Last edited by kwikit356; 05-16-2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:12 PM
mikeearly
Pro

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts

Norm, just read your ad and had to let you know how much I liked the detail you went into -- both on the car and why you are selling it. I wish you the best of luck with the sale. I also hope that you can quickly get back on the track in something

The car is beautiful and I love the color combination and everything you have done to it (I've added the DSC and Cobb to mine and love 'em both).

I also have to tell you that your comments made me realize once again how happy I am that I somehow managed to get into the AFRES instead of having to go visit 'Nam in '63. Thanks for your service -- the sacrifices you (and others) made can never be properly repaid.....
Old 09-13-2017, 06:18 PM
Porsche_nuts
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,184 Likes on 711 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeearly
Norm, just read your ad and had to let you know how much I liked the detail you went into -- both on the car and why you are selling it. I wish you the best of luck with the sale. I also hope that you can quickly get back on the track in something

The car is beautiful and I love the color combination and everything you have done to it (I've added the DSC and Cobb to mine and love 'em both).

I also have to tell you that your comments made me realize once again how happy I am that I somehow managed to get into the AFRES instead of having to go visit 'Nam in '63. Thanks for your service -- the sacrifices you (and others) made can never be properly repaid.....
+991

Quick Reply: FOR SALE: '15 991.1 GTS Coupe