Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LTS Natural leather in Black

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2017 | 12:51 PM
Keadog
Rennlist Member

Default LTS Natural leather in Black

I have been asked to post better pics of the interior of my car. I'm not sure these suffice, as I have no skill and they are taken with an old Nikon D90. But here's a few in one spot for those interested. The car is Viper Green with deviated stitching in GT Silver. We really like the combo and just got home from a drive to see some friends "in town".
Looking at the photos, it's hard to capture Viper Green accurately and I think the black looks a little darker in real life. It's smooth and luxurious; we are very happy with the way it turned out, price wise, especially considering all the "free" silver stitching. It did add about three months to my wait, in addition to the PTS delay. It took a total of nine months from the original order (some of the delay was my fault due to changes I made).
The cocoa mats are coming out in favor of stock - just off a little too much in shade (but a great product IMO).

The following 3 users liked this post by Keadog:
PAPorscheGuy (03-23-2021), Speed2k (03-22-2021), Wrtflyr (03-22-2021)
Old 08-20-2017 | 01:40 PM
Al.Fresco
Three Wheelin'

She's PURDY.... inside and out!!!!!
Old 08-20-2017 | 02:26 PM
9ELOVIN
Racer

Very nice! Enjoy.
Old 08-20-2017 | 04:01 PM
mrneddles
Instructor

Love it! Thanks for sharing the extra perspective shots.

If time is not of the essence and with a bit of patience, black leather to sample is the way to go. Full leather is a must (IMO), black goes with any exterior color, and the contrast stitching comes free. Win Win Win.
Old 08-20-2017 | 07:19 PM
flickroll
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Keadog
I have been asked to post better pics of the interior of my car. I'm not sure these suffice, as I have no skill and they are taken with an old Nikon D90. But here's a few in one spot for those interested. The car is Viper Green with deviated stitching in GT Silver. We really like the combo and just got home from a drive to see some friends "in town".
Looking at the photos, it's hard to capture Viper Green accurately and I think the black looks a little darker in real life. It's smooth and luxurious; we are very happy with the way it turned out, price wise, especially considering all the "free" silver stitching. It did add about three months to my wait, in addition to the PTS delay. It took a total of nine months from the original order (some of the delay was my fault due to changes I made).
The cocoa mats are coming out in favor of stock - just off a little too much in shade (but a great product IMO).

Love it! Finalizing my Carmine Red GTS build and deviated stitching color is still undecided, with GT Silver being one of the top 2 contenders. Your car is gorgeous and I will likely go with GT Silver thread. Did you consider Silver seat belts at all? Or decide that might be 'too much'?

Thx, and beautiful car!
Old 08-20-2017 | 07:24 PM
Keadog
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by flickroll
Love it! Finalizing my Carmine Red GTS build and deviated stitching color is still undecided, with GT Silver being one of the top 2 contenders. Your car is gorgeous and I will likely go with GT Silver thread. Did you consider Silver seat belts at all? Or decide that might be 'too much'?

Thx, and beautiful car!
Thought about it and opted against it. Not necessarily too much, but I thought black belts would let the stitching stand out more.
And thanks.
Old 03-22-2021 | 12:10 PM
Tupper
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Error

Last edited by Tupper; 03-22-2021 at 12:12 PM.

Quick Reply: LTS Natural leather in Black