Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust - Now Available for Porsche 991.2 Carrera/Cab /S/4/4S/GTS

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2017, 06:26 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 971 Likes on 486 Posts
Default Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust - Now Available for Porsche 991.2 Carrera/Cab /S/4/4S/GTS

The wait is now over…Akrapovic has finally released their long awaited Titanium Exhaust System for the Porsche 991.2 and my goodness is it good.

As Akrapovic’s largest dealer in the world we are ready to supply those Porsche owners craving the next level of performance, sound, and looks. DM us now for any and all questions!

Akrapovič, the benchmark in the exhaust manufacturing industry. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. Akrapovič products are designed and manufactured for performance vehicles by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 800 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams with over 90 world championships.

Built from high-grade, heat-resistant, ultra-lightweight titanium alloys – which are sandblasted and coated for durability – the Slip-On Line is the first step in exhaust modification. Delivering weight savings in excess of 35% over stock, while increasing performance, the exhaust uses the latest innovative technologies in its construction, including parts cast in Akrapovič’s in-house foundry. It is perfectly tuned to give a unique sound to the turbocharged boxer engine and is finished with two beautiful tailpipes to add to the aesthetic pleasure. Designed to replace the Porsche sport system, the Slip-On Line can also be used with the optional stainless-steel link pipe set to further improve sound and performance.

Technical Data and Information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IvcXuYI-cQ

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...
Old 08-16-2017, 02:11 AM
arter
Rennlist Member

Received 155 Likes on 95 Posts

So those gains are with cat removal too I see.

Any data, just using your exhaust with the stock cats?
Old 08-16-2017, 07:41 AM
BlackBeauty
Rennlist Member

Received 161 Likes on 72 Posts

Would be great to have a side by side comparison. With the orchestral soundtrack in the background it sounds pretty close to stock PSE.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:59 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by arter
So those gains are with cat removal too I see.

Any data, just using your exhaust with the stock cats?
The gains shown on the technical data photo are from a 991.2 with stock cats.

The dyno graph shows the results with the Akrapovic Catted Link Pipes that are also available seen below.

Performance gains with the catted link pipes are: +23 HP // + 33.9 ft-lb

Originally Posted by BlackBeauty
Would be great to have a side by side comparison. With the orchestral soundtrack in the background it sounds pretty close to stock PSE.
If you follow this link and hit "sound" on the right hand side it will give you sound clips of each with no background music - http://www.akrapovic.com/#!/car/prod...70&yearId=4636
Old 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
BlazinPond
Rennlist Member

Received 278 Likes on 178 Posts

I have no doubt they sound great in person.
Come to think of it....i need to return your message to figure out the remaining balance!

I'm so looking forward to the Slip on unit with the link pipes (no cats). Should be pretty amazing
Old 08-16-2017, 10:38 PM
BlackBeauty
Rennlist Member

Received 161 Likes on 72 Posts

Thank you!
Old 08-17-2017, 02:41 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by BlazinPond
I have no doubt they sound great in person.
Come to think of it....i need to return your message to figure out the remaining balance!

I'm so looking forward to the Slip on unit with the link pipes (no cats). Should be pretty amazing
Yes you do! Call me whenever you have a minute, no rush

Quick Reply: Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust - Now Available for Porsche 991.2 Carrera/Cab /S/4/4S/GTS