991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your PDK shifting points?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2017 | 12:27 PM
MagicRat
Burning Brakes

The Cobb solution looks like exactly what the OP was looking for: shift points changed so that normal becomes like sport, and sport between old sport and sport plus. Score!

There is clearly something in the air. I might start a thread about wanting the a/c and radio not to come on every time I start the car.

And maybe a pony?
Old 08-18-2017 | 12:50 PM
R_Rated
Banned

I know cobb makes a quality produce but an exhaust + IPD + BMC gives enough sensation to satisfy this for most. Add Sport[cat] headers and the car wakes up quite a bit.

Right now I just have an exhaust... but can't wait to add the other mechanical upgrades.
Old 08-18-2017 | 04:03 PM
MagicRat
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by R_Rated
I know cobb makes a quality produce but an exhaust + IPD + BMC gives enough sensation to satisfy this for most. Add Sport[cat] headers and the car wakes up quite a bit.

Right now I just have an exhaust... but can't wait to add the other mechanical upgrades.
But the tune, in the words of The Dude, really ties the room together. My, I guess, fully modded and tuned GTS feels like it has enough low-down torque and responsiveness that the factory shift points are fine.

Quick Reply: What is your PDK shifting points?