Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carmine Red and Seat Belts..Guards Red or Bordeaux Red

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2017 | 11:15 PM
flickroll
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by disden
I have Bordeaux belts in my Macan. They are very dark wine red, look nice against my blue exterior and black leather, but they are not exactly "Sporty". As a result, on my upcoming GT3.2 build I went with Carmine Red exterior and Guards Red belts/stitching. Our cars will match!
Hopefully the final change will go in the system on Monday. Made a change this morning and it pushed delivery out 2 weeks! But SA said to make one final change soon, and don’t touch it and the delivery will go to the original date or earlier. Hope he’s right! I think CR is a drop dead gorgeous color, but then everyone has their own likes/dislikes.

Disden, which deviated package are you going with? Not too familiar with GT3 builds. In my case I’ll be doing what is called the ‘extended’ package.
Old 07-30-2017 | 08:28 PM
disden
Drifting

Originally Posted by flickroll

Disden, which deviated package are you going with? Not too familiar with GT3 builds. In my case I’ll be doing what is called the ‘extended’ package.
My build is first week in September that manual transmission available. At such an early date, only options are GT Silver or Red stitching; custom stitching colors not available until November. I wanted to do Euro Delivery before winter hit, so settled on Carmine with Red stitching/belts. I think it will look fantastic, much like yours will!

If you can highly recommend Euro Delivery; this is my second time and can't wait. Taking my 8 yo daughter as it's her fall break week, will be interesting.
Old 07-30-2017 | 08:34 PM
flickroll
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by disden
My build is first week in September that manual transmission available. At such an early date, only options are GT Silver or Red stitching; custom stitching colors not available until November. I wanted to do Euro Delivery before winter hit, so settled on Carmine with Red stitching/belts. I think it will look fantastic, much like yours will!

If you can highly recommend Euro Delivery; this is my second time and can't wait. Taking my 8 yo daughter as it's her fall break week, will be interesting.
Are the stitching and belts GR? I think that is the case....if so great minds think alike!
Old 07-30-2017 | 08:42 PM
disden
Drifting

Are the stitching and belts GR? I think that is the case....if so great minds think alike!
stitching is just list a just "Red", but should be more or less Guards. My RS has Guards belts, really make the interior pop.
Old 08-01-2017 | 01:01 PM
flickroll
Burning Brakes

I sent an email to the Customer Design Center in Atlanta asking about which red accent is best with a Carmine Red exterior. Here is the response:

"Thank you for contacting Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur. It would be my absolute pleasure to assist in designing your upcoming Porsche Carrera S. For your specific design idea, I would recommend the use of Guards Red throughout the interior. Guards red is indeed a little bit brighter than Carmine, but has a distinct contrast to most leathers. At this time, we offer Carmine Red Dials only on GTS models on the center tachometer dial. I think you would be very pleased with how Guards red accents can be paired throughout the interior to create a luxurious but sporty effect."
Old 09-05-2022 | 03:27 AM
Triathlonkid
Racer

I sent an email to the Customer Design Center in Atlanta asking about which red accent is best with a Carmine Red exterior. Here is the response:

"Thank you for contacting Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur. It would be my absolute pleasure to assist in designing your upcoming Porsche Carrera S. For your specific design idea, I would recommend the use of Guards Red throughout the interior. Guards red is indeed a little bit brighter than Carmine, but has a distinct contrast to most leathers. At this time, we offer Carmine Red Dials only on GTS models on the center tachometer dial. I think you would be very pleased with how Guards red accents can be paired throughout the interior to create a luxurious but sporty effect."
Did you end up with guards red stitching / belt?
I am in the same exact dilemma and can't decide about tach/belt/deviated stitching color!

I'm ordering with carmine red exterior, black leather interior but can't figure out what shade of red fits best on the inside. Watched many videos, tried to google photos and read through the old threads on here. So hard to figure out.

Did you also add a guards red tach? How does that pair with the carmine exterior?

Old 09-06-2022 | 12:05 PM
rubycaymanr
Rennlist Member

I have flickrolls old car, he went with silver deviated stitching and black seat belts
Old 09-07-2022 | 01:10 PM
WPODRIVER
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Triathlonkid
Did you end up with guards red stitching / belt?
I am in the same exact dilemma and can't decide about tach/belt/deviated stitching color!

I'm ordering with carmine red exterior, black leather interior but can't figure out what shade of red fits best on the inside. Watched many videos, tried to google photos and read through the old threads on here. So hard to figure out.

Did you also add a guards red tach? How does that pair with the carmine exterior?
Hello everyone. I am new to this thread but find myself needing to make many of the decisions discussed here. I ordered a new Cayenne GTS with a Gray Metallic exterior, black leather interior, carmine red gauges and bordeaux belts and stitching. The stitching was available in guards red but the belts only in bordeaux. The gauges can be bordeaux or the carmine red. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Too many reds :-)
Old 09-08-2022 | 10:57 AM
IWOA911
Instructor

My car with Espresso interior.

Quick Reply: Carmine Red and Seat Belts..Guards Red or Bordeaux Red