Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

2018 Turbo S configuration help

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 01:54 AM
eddtiff
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like Carmine so much more than Guards. It's a much deeper red as many have said. If they had Carmine available on 991.1 TT at the time, I would have gotten that instead of Carrera White.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:59 AM
bmedude
Rennlist Member

Received 106 Likes on 37 Posts

Everyone has different taste but my best advice to you is to make sure all the guages match.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:14 PM
ericparent
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eddtiff
I like Carmine so much more than Guards. It's a much deeper red as many have said. If they had Carmine available on 991.1 TT at the time, I would have gotten that instead of Carrera White.
Quick update. I'm actually going for PTS in "Absolute Red". It appears to be closer to the type of red I'm looking for, which i would describe as "Ferrari red". I do like guards and carmine red, but I feel one is too "pale" and orange, and the other is too "dark" and blu-ish. "Absolute red" doesn't appear to have any hint of other colors, which I like. Obviously this will delay delivery, but if I'm going to make this my daily driver for the next couple of years, I want it to be exactly how I want it, and I don't mind waiting the extra couple of months and paying the extra PTS cost. Some people might argue that it's a waste of PTS since it's so close to "Guards Red", but I guess I'm that type of guy who's really picky about his reds...

Quick Reply: 2018 Turbo S configuration help