Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

Only a few days away!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 07:29 PM
GarbageMan
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw for the first time today-Bordeaux and Black in person; in a word, it is beautiful. The Bordeaux is what I've been sweating... Not one picture on the Internet has done it justice, as people's flashes lighten it up, kind of like the gauge picture above. It is a deep crimson/Bordeaux color that is classy/tasteful. I sure am happy they offered this on the 17s...FWIW...
Old 06-12-2016, 11:44 AM
Jeff Kay
Instructor

will the bordeaux gauges and seat belts work well with a CARMINE red car?

if so, can these items (sport chrono as well) be purchased thru porsche after sales parts departments?

big labor job or modest?
thanks in advance
Old 06-12-2016, 12:53 PM
philg3
Rennlist Member

Received 92 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by GarbageMan
I saw for the first time today-Bordeaux and Black in person; in a word, it is beautiful. The Bordeaux is what I've been sweating... Not one picture on the Internet has done it justice, as people's flashes lighten it up, kind of like the gauge picture above. It is a deep crimson/Bordeaux color that is classy/tasteful. I sure am happy they offered this on the 17s...FWIW...
+1

I changed my order to this after seeing it -- the black part of the combo is important as Bordeaux alone wouldn't work as well IMO. Exterior of mine is White Metallic. Normally, I wouldn't do a red interior because I haven't liked the shades in the past -- some too bright (in your face), some with an orange cast, but this one is good.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:06 PM
GarbageMan
Advanced

Originally Posted by philg3
+1

I changed my order to this after seeing it -- the black part of the combo is important as Bordeaux alone wouldn't work as well IMO. Exterior of mine is White Metallic. Normally, I wouldn't do a red interior because I haven't liked the shades in the past -- some too bright (in your face), some with an orange cast, but this one is good.
Ditto on all colors and decisions...

Quick Reply: Only a few days away!!