Notices
991 Turbo 2012-2019 Turbo and Turbo S
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

New Wheels for 991 Turbo S-Taking Orders Now!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 03:59 PM
longboarder
Pro

Received 110 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by PertPlus
Nawwww just have been laying low overall. This post by World caught my eye and rejuvenated interest again in mods. Hope youve been good!!
Thx yeah all is well. Picked up a 991 TTS a while ago and I have managed to keep it stock which is not like me. But I still have the 997.2 TTS and M3 so those keep my adrenaline going.

I was checking out your threads back when I picked up the 991 - holy crap you went through a ton of wheels! We all owe you because you single-handedly installed every wheel imaginable and became the forum visualizer.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:03 PM
PertPlus
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by longboarder
Thx yeah all is well. Picked up a 991 TTS a while ago and I have managed to keep it stock which is not like me. But I still have the 997.2 TTS and M3 so those keep my adrenaline going.

I was checking out your threads back when I picked up the 991 - holy crap you went through a ton of wheels! We all owe you because you single-handedly installed every wheel imaginable and became the forum visualizer.
Yeah I feel like if I can be a trailblazer in something before I die, then it's worth it.

Quick Reply: New Wheels for 991 Turbo S-Taking Orders Now!!!