Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 02:30 PM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 240 Likes on 157 Posts
Default Summer Business / 991 TurboS Cab on HRE P101 Wheels / TAG Motorsports

Not long ago we completed some fantastic cosmetic mods on this gorgeous TurboS cab. Some subtle additions help to make this a monster summer vehicle!

The full list of modifications:
-21" HRE P101 Wheels in Satin Black w/ HRE Lettering in Yellow
-255/30/21 and 325/25/21 Pirelli PZero Tires
-GIAC Software upgrade
-GMG Lowering Springs
-GMG Exhaust w/ RSR Style Tips
-GMG Headers
-TechArt Type II Rear Spoiler

What do you guys think? If you have any questions at all regarding any of the parts you see, please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE or Call us at 888-920-1766.

web: www.TAGMotorsports.com - email: sales@tagmotorsports.com
Authorized Dealer For: HRE, Vossen, TechArt, AWE, Bilstien, KW, Akrapovic, Capristo, Fabspseed, BBI, Vorsteiner, Milltek, 1016 Industries, BBS, Brembo, GMG, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Hankook & more.

TechArt & AWE Tuning's #1 Volume Dealer Nationwide
Old 05-26-2015, 07:17 PM
991TurboS
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like everything except those darn RSR exhaust tips. Strangest thing I have seen in an exhaust pipe for this car. I have the GMG with the quad tips, and why anyone would want a diagonally exiting exhaust tip from a straight rear facing exhaust opening is completely beyond me.

I understand you did the work to the customer's specs, so no criticism of your firm intended, but what a weird choice those tips are!
Old 05-27-2015, 01:52 AM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 240 Likes on 157 Posts

Originally Posted by 991TurboS
I like everything except those darn RSR exhaust tips. Strangest thing I have seen in an exhaust pipe for this car. I have the GMG with the quad tips, and why anyone would want a diagonally exiting exhaust tip from a straight rear facing exhaust opening is completely beyond me.

I understand you did the work to the customer's specs, so no criticism of your firm intended, but what a weird choice those tips are!
I agree.... There are two ways to go about the tips too, in many cases this is the way to get maximum power as you can get the 3" plumbing all the way through instead of necking down to 2.5 or 2.75 for the quad tips.... But yes I agree...

Quick Reply: Summer Business / 991 TurboS Cab on HRE P101 Wheels / TAG Motorsports