Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 01:47 PM
Staff@WORLD
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 215 Likes on 129 Posts
Default Ready For My Europipe

I am excited to have a Europipe on order for our new Porsche 991TT. I have been installing Europipe exhausts on 997 Turbos for several years now and the thing I have learned from that is that they are by far the best exhaust available for a Porsche.

I have not seen pictures of the 991 Turbo Europipe exhaust yet but I am 100% confident that they are by far the best exhaust available for the 991 Turbo.

We develop exhaust systems for Mercedes Benz's and some other cars but we have no intention of developing an exhaust for the Porsches. When you have a group of guys like the guys over at Europipe making exhaust there is really no reason to look anywhere else. No matter where you are located in the country, I recommend you ask your local Porsche shop for a Europipe if you planning on changing the exhaust.

If you are in the Los Angeles area and have any questions regarding the Europipe exhaust systems please feel free to give me a call. I am available to help you out with general questions, help you with getting one on order and if you need an installation of the exhaust we can easily help you with that as well.

EUROPIPE.......There is no substitute.

-Craig
- Akrapovic - BMC - TechArt - H&R - By Design - AMS - CSF - Kline - NGK - TiLugs - HRE - M Engineering - ID Injectors -
FULL SERVICE INSTALLATION FACILITY - STATE OF THE ART WIND TUNNEL DYNO - ECU TUNING
WORLD-MOTORSPORTS.COM

Quick Reply: Ready For My Europipe