Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

8 Second Street Cars

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2022, 01:27 PM
IainC
Track Day

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts

A shout out from me for a much more mundane build at ES just to illustrate that these great guys can give you an outcome which suits (almost) any wallet. ES tuned my mostly-stock 991.2 to ~680hp (crank) when I visited for a few hours and offer pretty much any tune to suit any need and budget. Mine was to have a 991.2 which would eat a stock 992 TTS, but the outcome has been much more than that- super driveable, super responsive and exactly what I wanted.

As I say, just a post to point out that ES are incredible at getting ridiculous power from the platform, but their approach is to give you a custom service to achieve exactly what each individual customer wants. And they're a great bunch to deal with - if you're in the UK and want the best day out followed by driving home in a car that gives you that freshly bought feeling, pay them a visit.

Thanks Amir and the guys. Now about my GT2RS skirts.... :-)

Last edited by IainC; 08-13-2022 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-13-2022, 02:48 PM
LQQK
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Amir@ESMotorUK
Yes it’s a fully built motor, Billet Intake Manifold with Custom fuel system, Dodson Clutches, Custom heads, Custom Turbo kit, Syvecs ECU, etc
What tire pressure are you running in the rear? Those wastegate pipes look very close to the ground
Old 08-13-2022, 09:11 PM
Amir@ESMotorUK
Banned

Received 58 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by IainC
A shout out from me for a much more mundane build at ES just to illustrate that these great guys can give you an outcome which suits (almost) any wallet. ES tuned my mostly-stock 991.2 to ~680hp (crank) when I visited for a few hours and offer pretty much any tune to suit any need and budget. Mine was to have a 991.2 which would eat a stock 992 TTS, but the outcome has been much more than that- super driveable, super responsive and exactly what I wanted.

As I say, just a post to point out that ES are incredible at getting ridiculous power from the platform, but their approach is to give you a custom service to achieve exactly what each individual customer wants. And they're a great bunch to deal with - if you're in the UK and want the best day out followed by driving home in a car that gives you that freshly bought feeling, pay them a visit.

Thanks Amir and the guys. Now about my GT2RS skirts.... :-)
Thanks Iain for choosing us to tune your Porsche.

It was a real pleasure to work on your car, and we are really happy that your enjoying it and it’s exactly what you required 🙏🙏

GT2RS skirts, just say the word and we will get them in for you 🙌🙌
Old 08-13-2022, 09:12 PM
Amir@ESMotorUK
Banned

Originally Posted by LQQK
What tire pressure are you running in the rear? Those wastegate pipes look very close to the ground

We vary it depending on the surface and conditions etc.

The pic makes it look lower than it is. They have sufficient clearance to even get over the many speed bumps around London etc where the owner lives
Old 09-20-2022, 12:09 PM
Amir@ESMotorUK
Banned

Just as an update on Munraj's car. We took it to Race1000 in Germany last week. This was a standing half mile event and the first time we were able to attend a solid event and track this year.

We started off with map 4 on Munraj's car and it ran another unprepped 8.9 off the trailer. This also resulted in a 201mph 1/2 mile.

As the day went on we continued to turn the boost up, and changed to a non launch approach. Munraj ended up with a new European 991 1/2 mile record with a 208.6 Dragy verified run.

We made a recap video of the event, and if your interested in seeing how the event went with the results of some other ES package cars, take a look below. The dragy vids are also in the video!

The following users liked this post:
Big Swole (09-20-2022)
Old 09-20-2022, 08:29 PM
8SecDD
Racer

Received 218 Likes on 91 Posts

GREAT stuff, Amir! Loved the video. Congrats to all!
-Dave
The following users liked this post:
Amir@ESMotorUK (10-05-2022)
Old 09-21-2022, 04:28 AM
Straightedge
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Impressive
After how many miles the engine with ES1400 need to rebuild/refresh?
Old 09-26-2022, 11:51 AM
AIM Performance
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 116 Likes on 67 Posts

Awesome results at RACE1000, love the videos !
Old 10-05-2022, 01:11 PM
Amir@ESMotorUK
Banned

Originally Posted by AIM Performance
Awesome results at RACE1000, love the videos !
🙌🙌
We have another couple of ES1400’s finishing completion in the next couple weeks, so will get some more 8 second street car numbers up!
The following 2 users liked this post by Amir@ESMotorUK:
Big Swole (10-05-2022), vrybad (10-06-2022)

Quick Reply: 8 Second Street Cars