Sponsored by: Road Spy

Acronyms & abbreviations

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2021 | 01:10 AM
RadarP3C
Rennlist Member
Veteran: Navy

Default Acronyms & abbreviations

Has someone started a thread defining the acronyms and abbreviations as they are related to Porsche cars for those of us newbies? Even some acronyms and abbreviations in my owner's manual (yes, I've actually been reading it) are confusing and not fully explained. I've been bugging the crap out of my salesman asking for explanations. LOL.

Would be great to see an all inclusive list. This is my first Porsche; ... 2019 991.2 Turbo that I bought about a month ago. Help.

Thanks!
Old 07-29-2021 | 01:15 AM
Big Swole
Rennlist Member

Don't know of a thread about them but if you just type in "What is XXXX" in google, it'll give you a pretty good explanation of what you need to know.

Old 07-29-2021 | 01:21 AM
RadarP3C
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Big Swole
Don't know of a thread about them but if you just type in "What is XXXX" in google, it'll give you a pretty good explanation of what you need to know.

Yes, I've been doing that, but seems the majority of searches come back totally different than what I'm looking for (non car related in most cases).

BTW, ... your avatar is from the Tail?

Thanks!

Last edited by RadarP3C; 07-29-2021 at 01:23 AM.
Old 07-29-2021 | 01:29 AM
Big Swole
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RadarP3C

BTW, ... your avatar is from the Tail?

Thanks!
Yes Sir. We went there about 3-4 weeks ago. I live near Atlanta so we have so many great roads in N. GA and it's not too far to go to the Tail of the Dragon for a day either.

Such a great time!
Old 07-29-2021 | 01:39 AM
RadarP3C
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Big Swole
Yes Sir. We went there about 3-4 weeks ago. I live near Atlanta so we have so many great roads in N. GA and it's not too far to go to the Tail of the Dragon for a day either.

Such a great time!
Very cool.

I live just southeast of Nashville, so it's not far from me either. Usually will do a couple days in Gatlinburg. Been there a few times with the Corvette. Looking forward to driving it with the Porsche now. Probably go there in the fall when the temps start to get more reasonable and the fall colors begin.
The following users liked this post:
Big Swole (07-29-2021)

Quick Reply: Acronyms & abbreviations