Sponsored by: Road Spy

Back seat room....

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 11:05 PM
MaxLTV
Rennlist Member

Received 1,207 Likes on 594 Posts

Originally Posted by shapiroeric
I know it’s tight. But realistically to what age is it comfortable. My concern is I have a 3 and 5 year old....will be using diono car seats which are very nice and low profile

will my 5 year old be comfortable? Will her feet be tight in the legroom space. Very tough to tell from pictures. I’ve seen some threads that the seats come out to make more space.

just trying to think of all the issues if I’m to make the move.
It very much depends on what car seat you put in. Some seats don't fit all the way into the seat and hang 1-3" away from the rear seat back at the bottom. That destroys a lot of space and makes the rear almost unusable. With seats that fit all the way in and have a relatively flat bottom, there is plenty of room for anyone under 4', maybe even 4'6". My 7yo is perfectly comfortable with Harmony booster, but complained with a Diono seat which allowed for probably 2" less legroom (and Diono also stretched out leather with its sharp edges on the back, so it had to go).
Old 01-28-2020, 04:58 AM
usrodeo4
Three Wheelin'

Received 583 Likes on 326 Posts

On the rare occasion that my college aged son, wife and myself all go in the P car my wife can fit in the back without too many complaints and she is 5'7" ~ 125 lbs.

Quick Reply: Back seat room....