New car is here - 1st pictures attached. Coming from 996TT - Page 4 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Turbo Technical Discussion Areas > 991 Turbo
Reload this Page >

New car is here - 1st pictures attached. Coming from 996TT

Notices
991 Turbo Turbo and Turbo S

New car is here - 1st pictures attached. Coming from 996TT

Old 02-11-2019, 01:11 AM
Papa Fittig
User

Congrats, great specced car! Great 1st mod too
Old 02-11-2019, 08:56 PM
chronon
User

Originally Posted by TTG View Post
Congrats!

I have never been lucky when it comes to buying cars locally here in Seattle.

But I have never heard of Superior Motors either. There is something to be said about buying these cars from a P dealer with a CPO but I am sure you have saved enough to make up for it.

Most of the pics you are took are QA / Ballard area which is where is I live. I have pics of my other other toys in the location that looks down Rays Boat House and the marina...... Hope to see you around and enjoy the new toy.
Mu strong preference was CPO BUT this car came with the Porsche platinum warranty for 8yrs/80k so I actually have 6 more years of warranty left...Hope to see you around. Superior motors is a small dealers that does consignment and also has a few higher end cars. Great owner.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: