Opinions on Blackvue Dashcam - Page 2 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
991 Turbo Turbo and Turbo S

Opinions on Blackvue Dashcam

Old 12-29-2018, 04:16 PM
Nanook
Addict
Rennlist Member

I run 3 BV 650-2 cameras...quite reliable although the sd cards wear out and require replacing every 1.5 ish years...no biggie...I stay away from getting too techie like cloud...not needed and avoid FW upgrades a usually offer poor results...I don't feel 900 rez needed and maybe now they are okay but the original suffered from heat due to the large file processing...

check out https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/
Old 12-29-2018, 07:48 PM
kneeman997mk2
Addict
Rennlist Member

Just had the blackvue 750S installed by Porsche of manhattan. Great install, only issue is rearward facing
camera in a cabriolet, so went with putting it on the rear view mirror... pictures to follow. Ted (Porsche of manhattan) and Tico (manhattan motorwerks really took great care... will take pictures tomorrow during the daytime.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:08 PM
John Mclane
User

Originally Posted by kneeman997mk2
Just had the blackvue 750S installed by Porsche of manhattan. Great install, only issue is rearward facing
camera in a cabriolet, so went with putting it on the rear view mirror... pictures to follow. Ted (Porsche of manhattan) and Tico (manhattan motorwerks really took great care... will take pictures tomorrow during the daytime.
Same here. There was a guy trying to 3D print a case including the gps antenna and the camera in the back. Never heard of it again
Nice drop here:
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/blackvu...referer=9GNY83

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: