Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

ByDesign Stage 3 is a real thrill!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 11:08 PM
snaptaz
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ByDesign Stage 3 is a real thrill!

Sam @ ByDesign has yet another supremely satisfied customer! The new bigger/badder Intercoolers are unbelievable at offsetting this Florida heat and humidity. And the Kline catless setup makes this car really come alive! Also, I can't say enough good things about Brian Pyun's shop - "Above & Beyond Performance" in West Palm Beach. That guy is a "car-guy's - car-guy!" LOL! VERY knowledgeable about these cars, and not a nicer, easy-going dude around! He busted his butt to get my car done right and get me and my wife back home on time! I am definitely NOT done dealing with these two awesome people! Pretty much everyone I've had an opportunity to meet since joining the 991TT Community has been very welcoming and helpful. Hopefully I get to spend a long time enjoying these cars with you folks! 😁👍
Old 05-01-2018, 11:26 PM
BOOSTED TTS
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by snaptaz
Sam @ ByDesign has yet another supremely satisfied customer! The new bigger/badder Intercoolers are unbelievable at offsetting this Florida heat and humidity. And the Kline catless setup makes this car really come alive! Also, I can't say enough good things about Brian Pyun's shop - "Above & Beyond Performance" in West Palm Beach. That guy is a "car-guy's - car-guy!" LOL! VERY knowledgeable about these cars, and not a nicer, easy-going dude around! He busted his butt to get my car done right and get me and my wife back home on time! I am definitely NOT done dealing with these two awesome people! Pretty much everyone I've had an opportunity to meet since joining the 991TT Community has been very welcoming and helpful. Hopefully I get to spend a long time enjoying these cars with you folks! 😁👍
Sam’s customer service is amazing...I also had the pleasure of meeting Brian, true gentleman!!!

Manuel
Old 05-02-2018, 03:46 AM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 917 Likes on 560 Posts

Cheers Boosted!

John, I still remember the initial few conversations we had when you were thinking about and planning to buy the car! It was a real pleasure getting to know you and it was extremely rewarding to be able to watch it all come to fruition and be a part of it. You yourself are a true car guy and very deserving! I’m blessed to have a lot of really amazing shops and dealerships that I work with and support me all around the world. Brian is definitely one of the best. He has amazing quality and dedication to offer! Our family down in Florida is definitely growing to a good size crew! Looking forward to more events and more fun out there that you can participate in. Enjoy it safely pal and have fun!

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - CSF - IPD Plenums - DO88 - dodsonmotorsport

310-600-1850 - sam@bydesignauto.com
Old 05-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Michael_s
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts

Brian was my guy at town porsche before he moved to Florida. He’s the only one who touched my cars. Absolutely the best!
Old 05-07-2018, 08:26 AM
hcvone
Rennlist Member

Received 752 Likes on 473 Posts

Another Sam customer that could not be happier, sent my car across the country and back again so Sam could perform the work, he had 5 days to make everything work and to put the car back in the enclosed carrier, or if I missed that 5 day time period the car may be in Cali for 6 weeks, Sam did it in 4 days, and the car after 21 days made it back home yesterday, and as I told Sam yesterday, he is a sick, sick man, and we will be friends for a long time, Sam knows Porsche's, of course if he was 2900 miles closer that would have made this easier. Thanks Sam for doing what you said, and making everything work.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:09 PM
A418t81
Rennlist Member

Received 199 Likes on 106 Posts

I installed my Kline exhaust and headers this weekend as well. I can't say enough positive things about the system. Almost as quiet as stock while cruising, just enough there to let you know it isn't bone stock...but floor it and the car just shrieks. It is higher pitched and SO much more exotic sounding....a sound befitting the caliber of the car. The factory exhaust is downright embarrassing with its "vacuum cleaner from hell" note.

Another vote for Sam and Kline all the way.

Just have a blip video for now, but I'll get some better videos of the exhaust in action soon.

Old 05-07-2018, 12:49 PM
hcvone
Rennlist Member

Received 752 Likes on 473 Posts

Originally Posted by A418t81
I installed my Kline exhaust and headers this weekend as well. I can't say enough positive things about the system. Almost as quiet as stock while cruising, just enough there to let you know it isn't bone stock...but floor it and the car just shrieks. It is higher pitched and SO much more exotic sounding....a sound befitting the caliber of the car. The factory exhaust is downright embarrassing with its "vacuum cleaner from hell" note.

Another vote for Sam and Kline all the way.

Just have a blip video for now, but I'll get some better videos of the exhaust in action soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4DWG_xgrvY
The factory exhaust is downright embarrassing with its "vacuum cleaner from hell" note.
So true
Old 05-07-2018, 01:20 PM
Elliott991TS
Rennlist Member

Received 127 Likes on 81 Posts

I'm waiting for kline inconel headers and exhaust to be shipped, Sam has been awesome

Quick Reply: ByDesign Stage 3 is a real thrill!