Sponsored by: Road Spy

Suggestion for Track Prepped 991 Turbo S

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 08:56 PM
dsddcd
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts
Default Suggestion for Track Prepped 991 Turbo S

Hello everyone, I recently purchased my first 991 / 911 Turbo S and I am starting to dig to figure it out. At this point the biggest thing that I am wanting to track down are the alignment specs / recommendations as well as any modification anyone would recommend to for some Time Trial sessions. Last are options for the Pads, the only ones that I am aware of are the Pagid RSC's but if anyone had a suggestion on which compounds to use would be fantastic.

Not sure if I will get an hot laps in depending on what I find but I would sure like to try!

Thank you in advance for any input!
Old 11-10-2017, 02:34 AM
nolimits
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

See this thread

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-turb...the-turbo.html
Old 11-11-2017, 12:19 PM
dsddcd
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by nolimits

Yes I have seen the post and there are a few good point but mostly people just throwing parts at the car. I am much more of a "Run What You Have" and extract what you can out of the stock car. Sure throw a few things on to customize but if you are searching for lap times buy a Miata and enter it into a competition!

There was some good information on tire pressures and a few other notes on the PTV over heating brakes. Based on what I read I should be able to get plenty of camber for stock tires, throw on a set of RSC2's and call it a day!

Last edited by dsddcd; 11-11-2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:37 PM
nolimits
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Ya, it’s a good thread with input from folks who have been driving the TTs for a while, glad you found your answers. Alignment and pads are not rocket science. You would benefit most from some instruction and seat time. Enjoy the ride.

Quick Reply: Suggestion for Track Prepped 991 Turbo S