Sponsored by: Road Spy

Porsche sending pictures to customers of cars during build process

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 01:37 AM
Super_K
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche sending pictures to customers of cars during build process

Could swear I saw this come up in a thread recently - though the car in the photos was determined not to be the customers' to whom it was sent. Anyone remember this discussion or know about Porsche doing this?
Old 08-24-2017, 08:27 AM
JW1
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

I believe only a selected few have gotten pictures. Wassy was one of the chosen but he was sent a picture of someone else's car. lol
Old 08-24-2017, 08:46 AM
Michael_s
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Super_K
Could swear I saw this come up in a thread recently - though the car in the photos was determined not to be the customers' to whom it was sent. Anyone remember this discussion or know about Porsche doing this?
Wassy started that thread. It was not his car in pic. He tried to get to the bottom of it. Don't remember the outcome.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:48 AM
wassy
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No outcome. PCNA was unable to get the paint shop pic for me and at first had no idea this was a “thing” Porsche was doing. Car was received before the picture Another member did get same email with a pic of his car in paint shop so Porsche gave me $25,000 for the mistake. HAHAHA just kidding. It’s a new pilot program and I guess it just needs some fine tuning.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:13 PM
Super_K
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wassy
No outcome. PCNA was unable to get the paint shop pic for me and at first had no idea this was a “thing” Porsche was doing. Car was received before the picture Another member did get same email with a pic of his car in paint shop so Porsche gave me $25,000 for the mistake. HAHAHA just kidding. It’s a new pilot program and I guess it just needs some fine tuning.
Thanks. I also just sent you a PM about this.

Quick Reply: Porsche sending pictures to customers of cars during build process