Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

Can I get Black Rims on my 2018 Turbo??

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 08:33 PM
midcont
Burning Brakes

Received 52 Likes on 29 Posts

What's the hangup with getting them done at the factory? It's a stratforward job that tons of wheel places can do in a day turnaround. Get CCX and pay 6k. Ask the dealer to get done and pay 1200. Take them yourself and pay 5-700. Any of the three get you the same result. What's so magical about factory?
Old 08-24-2017, 10:41 PM
triplekg
Racer

Received 81 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by midcont
What's the hangup with getting them done at the factory? It's a stratforward job that tons of wheel places can do in a day turnaround. Get CCX and pay 6k. Ask the dealer to get done and pay 1200. Take them yourself and pay 5-700. Any of the three get you the same result. What's so magical about factory?

not really sure - I just want them perfect and want the car 'done' when I pick it up.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:46 AM
wassy
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by triplekg
not really sure - I just want them perfect and want the car 'done' when I pick it up.
Did you order th car yet? If the above post is accurate you have option if you want the one wheels- factory CXX option. Or buy a set of oem and have them painted and ready to swap at pdi when car arrives. I have to imagine the factory will provide as perfect a job as perfect can get and the benefit is any potential defect should be a warranty issue

Quick Reply: Can I get Black Rims on my 2018 Turbo??