Sponsored by:

Dear Rennlist members

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 10:52 PM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 11,529 Likes on 5,056 Posts

I think if you poasted anything but gibberish, you'd be ostracized as some turbo loving, PDK tree hugging, car flipper.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:23 AM
gago1101
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ipse dixit
I think if you poasted anything but gibberish, you'd be ostracized as some turbo loving, PDK tree hugging, car flipper.
Haha, I don't think its that bad. Its' not even bad. I see more justice on this forum nowadays than anywhere else.
Old 06-10-2017, 10:41 AM
robmypro
Race Director

Received 1,784 Likes on 1,027 Posts

We've all posted things we'd like to forget. No worries!
Old 06-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Nick
Rennlist Member

Received 182 Likes on 87 Posts

I have received a suspension warning on this site and was temporarily suspended on another. Can you beat that?
Old 06-10-2017, 12:36 PM
GrantG
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4,941 Likes on 2,799 Posts

Originally Posted by gago1101
When Dr. Joe said he made lifelong friends here on RL, I was like WTF is he talking about? But now, I understand. I truly hope one day I can put faces behind the names I see on this forum.
I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few RL members over the years both in town and across continents. It's always a real joy and it really enhances the use of the board to connect comments with personalities. It's also a great support group for people who share the same mental disorders
Old 06-10-2017, 08:08 PM
85Gold
Rennlist Member

Received 798 Likes on 454 Posts

Originally Posted by GrantG
I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few RL members over the years both in town and across continents. It's always a real joy and it really enhances the use of the board to connect comments with personalities. It's also a great support group for people who share the same mental disorders
This is so true. When I made my Left Coast bucket list trip a few years ago it was great to faces to names. USCtrojan, Mooty, 24Chromium, Chris and others I can't recall now, to old memory. Of course Trakcar had to make the same trip so he stole all my glory

Peter
Old 06-11-2017, 02:10 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,973 Likes on 917 Posts

Since I created the Chaosoul login I stopped posting anything meaningful as CAlexio.. brain simply couldn't handle the performance pressure .

Great post OP.. this could become our official "mea culpa" thread where we come to get absolution for all our sins, rennlist-related or not.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:13 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,629 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by gago1101
I am posting this since I have to get this out of my chest. Please read!

I joined this forum about 4 years ago when I bought my 997 GTS. I became a little active on the board when I was waiting for my .1 gt3. Now, I have been back as I am impatiently waiting for the .2 Gt3 to arrive some time in December.

So! Long story short, after reading most of the threads and posts, I have been humbled… I do not have a Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. accounts. I’m the guy that likes calling you vs. texting you. Hence, for me, this forum was a hypothetical entity that I really could not imagine people on the other end. However, I have realized that I was, yes, ignorant. I have enjoyed following this forum and reading your posts. Hey, any time I see a Z356 or CAlexio post, I smile and cannot wait to read it. I have seen respect; disagreements between Nick and Neanicu about MT vs. PDK remind me of Ron Burgundy comment: lets agree to disagree, lol. Oh yes, purposefully misspelled witty comments by Mooty. I can go on and on. I’ve also noted that most of you put lots of thought behind your comments. Makes me cringe. I have been surprised, in a good way.

That said, I have realized that I do owe an apology to all of you guys. I have posted some, let’s say, stupid comments that I had not put a single intelligent thought behind. I may have offended people. I hope you can forgive me. When Dr. Joe said he made lifelong friends here on RL, I was like WTF is he talking about? But now, I understand. I truly hope one day I can put faces behind the names I see on this forum.

OK, did it
good post
and dont listen to dr joe, he has no clue. but he is good with go pro
i never misspell st3uff. i just have a diffent keyboard than the reswt of the world. and i only have three fingers on left hand and 9 on right hand.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:11 PM
bccars
Three Wheelin'

Received 41 Likes on 31 Posts

I've been contemplating becoming a rennlist member too after all these years. But if I'm right, it is a yearly autorenewal ? I don't like autorenewals, I prefer to make the decision every year ...

Quick Reply: Dear Rennlist members