Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ask Chaosoul's Magic 8 Ball

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 09:38 AM
porscharu
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

^^^I thought that was signal yellow, and they may or may not have played with the color saturation of the photo.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:05 PM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 2,280 Likes on 613 Posts

Chaosoul and CAlexio are not the same person.

CAlexio texted me and asked me since he is banned if I will come forward as chaosoul. I am not chaosoul.

Chaosoul is chaosoul.
CAlexio is CAlexio.

I also know who his cleaning lady is. My cleaning ladies (4-5 total) have sworn me to forum silence and I am not allowed to break any news on RL.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:42 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Received 1,366 Likes on 831 Posts

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban
My cleaning ladies (4-5 total) have sworn me to forum silence and I am not allowed to break any news on RL.
That leaves the door wide open for "off RL".

Old 05-18-2017, 03:00 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,608 Likes on 1,620 Posts

Originally Posted by ExMB
That leaves the door wide open for "off RL".

Heh, heh, you guys in the Fresno area might want to figure out how CJ likes his coffee and pay him a visit.

In all seriousness, we are extremely fortunate to have CJ here; even if he can't "break news" it's very helpful to have confirmations / denials of things others do break. Thanks CJ.

Now, hopefully chaosoul hasn't been run down by a Sport Turismo pre-production model!
Old 05-18-2017, 06:24 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,873 Likes on 1,903 Posts

No way chaosoul and CAlexio are the same person. While CAlexio definitely has some unique insights into the brand and the pipeline, chaosoul is obviously an insider of some sorts given the level of knowledge he has displayed on this site. My guess ("guess") is that someone on the Porsche side asked chaosoul to cool it a bit on RL, but who knows. Maybe he's just on vacation.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:32 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,974 Likes on 917 Posts
Default what happened to Chaosoul (it's a question not an answer)

What happened?

How long have I been gone? Was I alive, in a coma, or just asleep..? I don’t know… I don’t remember… the lights just went out, the oxygen was sucked out of the room, did I die?

My last memory was someone mentioning that a Bobblehead doll would be more useful than the sportchrono on the dash which sent me off on a mad google search for a funny picture of a bobblehead doll.. and then.. and then.. everything just went BLACK.

Is this what dying is like? I can't breath.. I remember feelings of intense suffocation, loss of purpose…
Many strange questions popping up then fading away without resolution in weird PTS-like colors around my head…
“…what is deviating stitch……. Ing?”
“…what is the true value on an Rrrrrrr …….r?”
“…who made up this stupid Touring GT3 rumor anywaaaaaaaa….y?”… “oh yea that was mee…… damn”

Then just like in a nightmare, came strange feelings of guilt…
“was it bad to wish for saffron without actually knowing anything about iiiiiiiiiit…..?”
“should I have complimented PhilT3’s color scheme moreeeeeee…..?”
“did I too forcefully disagree with Eduardo over the value of his VERY special “1 of 10” PTS RS Green GT3 last year……?”
there were just questions… no answers. There was just darkness everywhere, It was like being buried alive.. without any hope of ever coming out… except, … I actually got a ton of actual work done. I had visions of my fiancee’ saying something like “OMG, you’re actually paying attention to me!!!… did the forum servers go down or something?”… it was hell I assure you..

I don’t wish the feeling of actually getting locked OUT of my computer screen on anyone.. you’re just naked and totally unprepared to communicate with your vocal chords instead of through the keyboard. It’s like those nightmares when you show up to school without your pants on… all I knew is I wanted to go back… GO BACK… GOOOOOBACK!!!!!!

But it inexplicably stayed dark.. dark and mysterious.. like a dark hand was holding me down. What had I done? Who had I done it too? So many questions...

But then, ... quite suddently... after an undetermined and completely arbitrary amount of time… a little light appeared in the distance…

a small pinhole, nothing more…

I had lost all sense of orientation without any of my virtual friends to show me the way, but I heard friendly voices emanating from the light… I was butt-naked for sure, but I walked towards the light and it became brighter… it was a white light, (carrara white I think… or maybe crayon.. hard to tell, it’s all the same crap anyway.). I kept walking towards the light at the end of the tunnel, (which was slowly turning to a wonderful Meissen blue by the way which is a great color!…)

As I kept walking I could hear voices.. voices of support, voices of humor, I saw the shadows on the walls of many ghostly bobblehead dolls walking with me towards the light, more and more and more bobbleheads walking alongside me, some were holding signs above their bobblehead heads with words such as “Free CAlexio” and “Wait, forget this joker, where is Chaosoul??.. he’s the one with the real info we care about” and also “what the heck is going on here?”… none of it made any sense,

what i can ASSURE YOU.. is that the ghosts were NOT NAKED, it would be a metaphysical impossibility for them to be naked.. just like a doll.. THINK ABOUT IT FOR A SECOND! (and even if the ghosts could be considered naked, they had no private parts, so the picture i took of them is completely within the rules.. just for clarify)

anyway.. back to the story..

all of a sudden.. BOOM.. I mean like a big ugly orangey guards red BOOM!!!!

As quickly as it had gone dark, there was light, and I was back. I found myself on the floor of my garage (the one without the impossibly angled ramp) in a puddle of my own sweat, naked, covered in a slimey goo, disoriented, but finally able to breath again.. I stook up, still naked.. but thankfully.. behind a curtain, so that was ok as my nakedness was implied.

There, standing in front of me, arms crossed triumphantly, stood a man. Behind him were others I didn't immediately recognize, but I recognized him very well. This man looked like a life-size version of a Bobblehead, he was dressed in a Technicolor Dreamcoat of the rainbow PTS variety, with hot pink and purple deviating stitching.

I looked at the man and knew I recognized him, I recognized his style from the meticulous annotated way he wrote on the forum, but I wasn’t going to dwell on it. Because standing behind him were my friends, many of whom had started a hilarious thread requesting that I be brought back to life.. and they were laughing their butts off at how the Technicolor coat on the Bobblehead looked epically ridiculous, despite it looking like the owner had spent absurd money on it in CXX tailoring. Everyone was complimented him on it though because that’s just what we do on Rennlist, as it's written in rule #2 that you don’t call the baby ugly, penned by Bronson7's mentor, the infamous Bronson6. (Rule #1 was the mysterious no naked bobblehead rule which had never been applied before so no one knew about it except me of course.. of course!)

The point is, that there was no room for bygones, there was just humor at the situation and the serious need to move on from this charade, and catch up on all the great banter which had been missed. Many subjects were discussed in that garage like nothing had ever happened, while the Bobblehead man in the funny PTS & CXX Technicolor dream coat just sat there fuming. The first things we talked about were...
-Drifting GT3 was agonizing over whether to get guards red on his next gt3, or guards red.
-CJ was tryin to sell him a Cayenne instead.
-FASTDOC said.. I don’t know what fastdoc said…
-USCTrojan was trying to sell CJ a house in Compton.
-Unotaz kept yelling “SOMEONE PLEASE BUY MY BREWSTER R.. IT’S WORTH MILLLLIONS!”
-LARANJA yelled a freedom slogan in orange
-MASS27 tried to say something but then chickened out
-NICK made a feeble attempt at getting banned then thought better of it.
-BRONSON7 said something nice.. because, that’s all bronson7 can do.
-ROBMYPRO went off to make a Hitler video which I desperately hope he finished.
-MCSMCS1 asked to see a picture of my fiancee’ which I thought SHOULD get him banned.
-ROSENBERGENDO was relieved that someone was attracting more negative attention than him for a second..
-IL PIRATA parried and deflected…
-br911 actually made a really funny joke about Berlusconi.
…and that was just during the first page of our chat in the garage!!!!.. we went on all night catching up.. it was amazing!!!! I was so grateful and touched!

I knew I had to go shake everyone’s hand in gratitude, including the Mysterious Bobblehead Man’s hand, yes, the one in the CXX-PTS Technicolor dreamcoat. We shook hands, then he got into his Ruby Stone GT3RS with acid green calipers and yellow stitching with custom tailored CXX hot pink seats and took off into the distance...

Someone FINALLY handed me some clothes, and warned me never to go naked again or I would be gone forever... NOTED! I added that rule to position #11 right next to the others i keep in my pocket.

Friendship was clearly everywhere, I could feel it. We all walked out of the garage, and went to have a beer and a meal,

It was time to embark on our next quest, namely.. figuring out what the EFF happened to Chaosoul?

seriously.. what happened to him/her? (not me). We decided to start our search in africa and go from there...

Peace.

Last edited by CAlexio; 05-18-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:39 PM
robmypro
Race Director

Received 1,784 Likes on 1,027 Posts

Welcome back Alex! Thanks mods!

Hitler video is coming!
Old 05-18-2017, 08:40 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Post of the decade. He's back.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:42 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by robmypro
Welcome back Alex! Thanks mods!

Hitler video is coming!
Damn it, you beat me to it.
Looking forward to the next Hitler episode.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:47 PM
robmypro
Race Director

Received 1,784 Likes on 1,027 Posts

Originally Posted by bronson7
Damn it, you beat me to it.
Looking forward to the next Hitler episode.
Lots of good material, lately!
Old 05-18-2017, 08:51 PM
laranja
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Thank Dios he's back!!

Any yes, Meissen blue IS a great color
no matter what CJ says.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:59 PM
chaosoul
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm alive!

Same afternoon return as CAlexio, coincidence? Yes.

Sorry will get to some of the questions later, have been really busy with "stuffs", and thinking about questions of the universe, so many questions....

Just want to chime in to say I'm not gone forever, I will return and get to those questions, and I have much to share!

Sincerely,
C******
Currently in Kilimanjaro
Tanzania
Old 05-18-2017, 09:00 PM
unotaz
Drifting

Received 977 Likes on 424 Posts

Welcome back CAlexio
Old 05-18-2017, 09:03 PM
mass27
Burning Brakes

Received 282 Likes on 120 Posts

Please give me your GT3 allocation so Waxer will stop teasing me.

Last edited by mass27; 08-27-2017 at 01:57 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:05 PM
mcsmcs1
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 32 Posts

Alex returns and in truly inimitable fashion.

Quick Reply: Ask Chaosoul's Magic 8 Ball