Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Headers and Wheels...OH MY

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 11:22 PM
Raghu
Pro

Received 181 Likes on 87 Posts

I just love the livery! Please post where you got the livery from. Wheels look simply amazing!
Old 04-11-2017, 01:27 AM
PhilT3 (PT3)
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Raghu
I just love the livery! Please post where you got the livery from. Wheels look simply amazing!
Thanks bud.

For the renderings I worked with a team called NS2 Media. They are young but are great to work with. They are the ones who designed Team Salamone's 'chrome toro' that got a lot of recognition in the super car world. They just so happen to be in my town.

The livery design is a 'hybrid'. I had Matt Clark of MC Designs put together some quick renderings of big bold designs. Then I worked with NS2 to tweak Matts broad strokes and add in he details. Matt then completed the installation. He's really an artist. He travels for the right project.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:49 AM
PhilT3 (PT3)
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by robmypro
Love the look, Phil! Those wheels fit the car perfectly. Awesome to hear that the headers make a big difference. That will eventually be something I do.

What does your track schedule look like? Which tracks are you going to be assaulting? lol
Shamed to say I only have 4 weekends on the books so far. I've been pretty busy and have been putting off the 'work' of doing it.
Last year I just booked a bunch of events but Lost easily over $2k in hotel nights and track days that I couldn't get refunds on. So I'm not booking out as much far in advance.

Originally Posted by kfmcmahon
looking good

are those the FI-R's (can't tell on my screen)?
Yes, FIR's. Thanks bud!!

Originally Posted by bronson7
Great project Phil, spectacular look. You must be proud.
I really am. It came out better than I expected and hoped for!!! It's a dang race car! (I do realize it's not really)
But to me....it's MY race car!! Just like I always dreamed of.
If I could comfortably afford a Cup car AND a GT3/RS/R I would. But I can't. So we have this...and I LOVE IT!!

Originally Posted by mdrums
Love the Airbourne sticker...my dad was 82nd 503div WWII
🙏🏻

Originally Posted by 05Mdriver
enjoy Phil.. it is amazing !
Thanks bud!!

Originally Posted by GT3 KSA
Congrats! Car looks awesome! Now you know why i was always raving about those headers
Yes I do!

Originally Posted by 997rs4.0
Awesome Phil! 👍

Talk about wannabe racer. Love it!
lol. You know it! Living out my childhood dream.

Originally Posted by Waxer
That thing looks wicked! Bet it sounds just as wicked! 😈
Oh man...oh man...oh man!!! It's got a nasty idle that just tells you something potent is running in there. Blip the throttle and it JUMPS to life!!! The Dundon headers have definitely increased the fun factor for sure! And while I don't (and won't get one) have dyno comparisons, I know for sure it revs more easily now. I noticed it right away but have gotten used to it as it required me to adjust throttle application slightly.

Originally Posted by Jamie@dundonmotorsports
Congrats Brotha!! Can't wait to see her in person!

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Did you get the race headers or the catted one? Please describe the difference between them and the OEM ones.
Race. OEM is much quieter. There are more things rattling now. Which I love. The engine revs more freely.

Originally Posted by csfastp
That car is absolutely stunning. What a great job.
Enjoy
Drive safe
Thank you my friend. Really appreciate the kind words.

And that's for everyone here with well wishes. I come here to enjoy this great hobby and support my fellow enthusiasts
So thank you.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:36 AM
TheDapperDriver
Rennlist Member

Received 85 Likes on 33 Posts

love the look you have! the guys at NS2 are doing my next design as well

Quick Reply: Headers and Wheels...OH MY