Sponsored by:

Will trade testicle for 911R

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 01:27 AM
BryanCO
Drifting

Received 210 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3RS-Fan1
I hope you are doing well ROMEOE55 or AMG 17GT and whatever moniker you use, please keep the garbage topic of AMG at AMG PL. This is a "Classy" PORSCHE forum filled with educated and well informed PORSCHE people. Besides you do NOT own a PORSCHE anyways so please stop pestering us here. We do not have time for garbage talk here. Please stay away and be happy with your defective, poor quality and unreliable AMG GT.

It is not about hostility but really tired of your senseless bickering about AMG. I can post at the Mercedes AMG forum because I still own my C63 Edition-507 and already told you guys I am NOT buying anymore AMG due to poor quality and decline in reliability. Please check JD Power rankings if you do not believe me. You still have my outstanding offer to race me, car title for car title. It used to be your stock AMG GT versus one of my GT PORSCHE. But not sure because you've been all talk about "modding" your AMG GT so please do and mod the heck out of it. I just bought my latest track toy. I will pay for the track at Joliet AUTOBAHN race track. I'll race your AMG GT with my 2017 Viper ACR-Extreme. Car title for car title. Please make sure your car is fully paid as it would be very embarrassing for me to donate your unpaid car after I win the race, to my favorite charitable institution here in Illinois.

This is what you will be viewing at the beginning of the race, and more than likely you won't see this back end as I am already pulling into the pits while you are still rounding up the track. Please go away and be happy with your AMG GT. Consider yourself lucky, it only took you over a decade to replace your CL 63 with your AMG GT. Have a great evening.

One more thing, please do NOT demean the 911 brand here. You have NOT contributed anything in this PORSCHE forum. You've entered unchartered territory and if you keep posting non-sense topics here, I wouldn't be surprised for the admins to BAN you.

From here I will take the high road and "IGNORE" your senseless and provoking posts.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1
This is great -- it's the equivalent of the grade school 'meet me after school' challenge.

And so much for taking the high road and ignoring Outlaws' posts.

BTW, why do you change the font color of your posts?
Old 03-01-2017, 01:33 AM
GT3RS-Fan1
Three Wheelin'

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Hello, BryanCO, I just like the blue ink tone.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1
Old 03-01-2017, 09:09 AM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Great way to enjoy my morning coffee. GT3RS-Fan1, let him be, he'll eventually leave you alone and will go back to MB.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 813 Likes on 427 Posts

Originally Posted by mass27
Couldn't resist, could you? You remind me of the bully I used to know in grade school who knows does my HVAC work.

Trust me, you don't want any of this...let it go.
Ok. I'm scared now. I'll just retreat to my corner.

Ok, the bullying accusation has me upset now. I am actually suing school over a bullying incident so I am very sensative to this.

How about you be nice to me and I'll be nice to you.

Deal?
Old 03-01-2017, 11:40 AM
GT3RS-Fan1
Three Wheelin'

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Good morning bronson7. Yes Sir. I just wanted to clear out the air with Quack Outlaw. This is a public forum so there will be trying times for the "Peanut Gallery" to throw in empty nut shells.

No use really stooping down low and arguing with Quack Outlaw, just like the heavy depreciation of M-Benz AMG. I still love my only remaining Edition-507 AMG but I have lost interest in acquiring any more AMG since the decline in quality and reliability let alone the "Product Dilution."

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

Originally Posted by bronson7
Great way to enjoy my morning coffee. GT3RS-Fan1, let him be, he'll eventually leave you alone and will go back to MB.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:49 PM
RealityGT
Drifting

Received 239 Likes on 139 Posts

Good morning bronson7. Yes Sir. I just wanted to clear out the air with Quack Outlaw. This is a public forum so there will be trying times for the "Peanut Gallery" to throw in empty nut shells.

No use really stooping down low and arguing with Quack Outlaw, just like the heavy depreciation of M-Benz AMG. I still love my only remaining Edition-507 AMG but I have lost interest in acquiring any more AMG since the decline in quality and reliability let alone the "Product Dilution."

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1
Agree with Bronson.. The guy is trolling you and should be ignored. There was no reason to point out your post.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:55 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

This is a "Classy" PORSCHE forum
You were saying?
Old 03-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Here's an idea. Lets all start from scratch and make believe all this bickering never happened.

After all we are all car guys right? We all love Porsches, right?

Clean slate......Go.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:48 PM
RealityGT
Drifting

Received 239 Likes on 139 Posts

^
Old 03-01-2017, 03:51 PM
mass27
Burning Brakes

Received 275 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by Waxer
Ok. I'm scared now. I'll just retreat to my corner.

Ok, the bullying accusation has me upset now. I am actually suing school over a bullying incident so I am very sensative to this.

How about you be nice to me and I'll be nice to you.

Deal?
I think that is a wonderful idea. Shake on it

Sorry to hear about the bullying incident at school. I think that is one of the ugliest characteristic a human can have and amplified when it's involving children.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 774 Likes on 357 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Waxer
Here's an idea. Lets all start from scratch and make believe all this bickering never happened.

After all we are all car guys right? We all love Porsches, right?

Clean slate......Go.
Not until you tell me how to post in blue!!
Old 03-01-2017, 04:33 PM
FLT951
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You wanna see bickering? Go to P&C and post anything that makes sense. Duck and protect your gonads.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Outlaw
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by sportscentury
You were saying?
This is still going on ??

Yeah man, way too much class here. Not sure what everyone is agreeing on. And not understanding the personal attacks at all.

The original "Joke" was just that. To those who didn't get it well.....
Old 03-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by mass27
I think that is a wonderful idea. Shake on it

Sorry to hear about the bullying incident at school. I think that is one of the ugliest characteristic a human can have and amplified when it's involving children.
Deal.

Pretty serious case. Client was hurt pretty bad. Multiple surgeries.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Outlaw
This is still going on ??

Yeah man, way too much class here. Not sure what everyone is agreeing on. And not understanding the personal attacks at all.

The original "Joke" was just that. To those who didn't get it well.....
I think you missed the memo. See post #38.

Thanks.

Truth be told...was looking at an AMG GT to add or a Boxster Spyder. Beautiful cars. Have to settle some more cases first.

Quick Reply: Will trade testicle for 911R