OT: 1/18 Spark or dealer GT3 RS models

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Four Liter
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default OT: 1/18 Spark or dealer GT3 RS models

Hi Guys ,
I don't if anyone has done anything like this before , but I'm thinking of modifying a GT silver Spark RS to match my car . The model comes with PCCB's and two tone gray interior . The dealer sold white version comes with standard brakes which I need and the interior doesn't have sport chrono . I'm wondering if the model comes apart ? Has anyone tried to do this ? I would need to remove the wheels / tires to paint the wheels Guards Red , paint the upper mirror cap in red and paint the wing end plates as well . I'd also need to have decals made for the engine lid ''GT3 RS'' in red as well as the PORSCHE logo for the top of the wing . I need the non chrono dash ( don't know if it's radio delete , but I need that too ) and would have to paint the seats black ( stitching black too ) and paint seat belts and door pulls red . If the models don't come apart easily it's a total waste of time to think about it , but given the model hasn't arrived yet ( like the real thing ! ) I can't examine it to see if it's glued together or if the base is screwed to the body shell . This could be a fun little project .
Regards,
Bryan

Quick Reply: OT: 1/18 Spark or dealer GT3 RS models