Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LWBS Protective Bolster Covers

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2020 | 09:03 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 9kflat

Huge shout out to Ed for these bolster and headrest covers. Watched his YouTube video a couple of times and went for it. Installation was a breeze, no more then 10 minutes. The only thing I regret is not finding these sooner. Thanks again Ed.
Originally Posted by BeeeNub
I emailed Ed on Wednesday , found out he was local here in the SF Bay and he was kind enough to make some time for me over a holiday weekend.

He installed the covers onto my car this morning , while also showing me how easy they were to install.

great guy, great product and another happy customer

thanks Ed
Thanks Guys
Your seats look great !!
Best regards
Ed
ps I have a few extra bolster covers in stock in certain stitching if you need them asap
Old 08-31-2020 | 03:05 PM
Tracky
Rennlist Member

Also wanted to say thanks for this great product! Great match on the leather.
The following users liked this post:
Crazy Eddie (09-15-2020)
Old 09-15-2020 | 05:07 PM
Kingfrog3
Advanced

Just installed mine and they are great! Had an issue with the Postal service and Ed totally took care of everything and was a pleasure to deal with.

K-Nut (03-21-2021)
Old 10-03-2020 | 02:26 PM
zroom
Rennlist Member

I have the good fortune of living minutes away from Ed, who is one of the finest Porsche aficionados and gentlemen I've ever met.

He has now made 3 sets of his bolster protectors for me (two for my GT3 tourings, one for this recent Speedster I picked up). It's interesting how perfectly his leather matches OEM, BUT importantly, how much better quality leather his is over OEM. My Speedster was wrapped with basically no delivery miles upon receipt and there were already wrinkles in the bucket seat bolsters as Ed pointed out to me and explained just how poorly they OEM seats wear. He showed me photos of the seats in a 911R that looked destroyed after only a few miles of use. In fact, my touring now with several thousand miles and Ed's protectors since day 1 of its life look newer than my OEM buckets looked in the Speedster when received my car.

For the life of me, I don't know why anyone with the LWBS option would not protect them with his product. So well made and good looking, too. Thank you, Ed, once again for such a great product and service (really, your friendship)

and hope to see you soon, my friend!

Crazy Eddie (10-04-2020)
Old 10-04-2020 | 09:02 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by zroom
I have the good fortune of living minutes away from Ed, who is one of the finest Porsche aficionados and gentlemen I've ever met.

He has now made 3 sets of his bolster protectors for me (two for my GT3 tourings, one for this recent Speedster I picked up). It's interesting how perfectly his leather matches OEM, BUT importantly, how much better quality leather his is over OEM. My Speedster was wrapped with basically no delivery miles upon receipt and there were already wrinkles in the bucket seat bolsters as Ed pointed out to me and explained just how poorly they OEM seats wear. He showed me photos of the seats in a 911R that looked destroyed after only a few miles of use. In fact, my touring now with several thousand miles and Ed's protectors since day 1 of its life look newer than my OEM buckets looked in the Speedster when received my car.

For the life of me, I don't know why anyone with the LWBS option would not protect them with his product. So well made and good looking, too. Thank you, Ed, once again for such a great product and service (really, your friendship)

and hope to see you soon, my friend!

Thanks you so much for your kind words !! Its truly a pleasure helping out the community and you especially

I couldn't agree more, but some people have to learn the hard way sadly ... They are so easy to protect in the beginning...
Kind regards
Ed
Old 12-13-2020 | 02:31 PM
Wei718
Instructor

Shout out to Ed for his outstanding product and service he provided. I ordered a set of side bolsters for my 2020 GT4, I went to his place and thought I was only picking up the part, Ed was nice enough to help me installed the part. The quality is top notch like everyone else is saying it matches the rest of my leather perfectly I will definitely get more stuff from him in the future.

Thank you Ed!

Crazy Eddie (12-13-2020)
Old 12-13-2020 | 10:39 PM
bishwei
Rennlist Member

Another satisfied customer here! I recently had the pleasure of meeting Ed and picking up a set of bolster protectors for my GT3. I, too, was expecting to just pick up the bolster protectors but Ed was kind enough to lend his time and install the bolster protectors for me.

The quality is amazing and I could not be happier with the end result. Will definitely be picking up more things in the future from Ed!

Crazy Eddie (03-21-2021)
Old 12-18-2020 | 01:37 PM
AlexOz
Instructor

Yet another happy customer here. I installed Ed's bolster covers on my Lizard Green GT3 RS. The instructions are thorough and helpful, as is his video that he links to. I visited my Porsche dealership right after installing them to pick up my purchase gifts, and they were really impressed with the covers, too.

I did one stupid thing (one per day is usual) by holding back the seat bottom cushion with the back of my left hand while stretching the bolster cover onto the Velcro. I couldn't figure out why the back of my hand was torn up until I realized how rough Vecro is. An assistant, per Ed's instructions, or a glove, would have solved that problem.

Many thanks to Ed for a quality product and buying experience.
Crazy Eddie (12-18-2020)
Old 12-19-2020 | 08:27 PM
beemerb0y
Instructor

Interested in buying a set. Couple questions -
Are these in stock, ready to ship? (black with race yellow deviated stitching)
What's the difference between these and the ones sold at suncoast? Difference between these and Rennwerkstatt?
Any coupon/discount for the holidays?

Thank you
Old 12-19-2020 | 08:44 PM
needmoregarage
Rennlist Member

Another VERY satisfied customer. My four year old set on the GT4 still look like new after 21,000+ miles!
And I had a question the other day and emailed Ed. There was nothing in it for Ed - yet he replied very quickly with his usual good humor.

Thanks Ed. You are a class act. I have recommended your product to friends and everyone who buys is happy! I went to your web site the other day to see what’s new. I see you’ve got seat covers that are reasonably priced. I’ll be back to order for some future LWB seat inserts.

Thanks for offering top quality products with outstanding customer service at very fair and reasonable prices. I’m happy to see your “fan-base” is growing, and it’s well deserved.

I have no affiliation with Ed or his company. I’m just a very satisfied customer.
Crazy Eddie (12-19-2020)
Old 12-19-2020 | 08:44 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by beemerb0y
Interested in buying a set. Couple questions -
Are these in stock, ready to ship? (black with race yellow deviated stitching)
What's the difference between these and the ones sold at suncoast? Difference between these and Rennwerkstatt?
Any coupon/discount for the holidays?

Thank you
HI
Thank for reaching out and for your interest in the covers. I do have some colors in stock and racing yellow is one of them ...
As for the difference between my covers, and all the others, are numerous... I can’t ( don’t want to bash the others ) but one look will usually suffice...
I think if you review this thread ..most of the responses are from other **** nut jobs like me
who only want what looks and and functions best ..
Please feel free to email me at ed@pencom.com and I can go into more detail...
kindest regards
Ed

Old 02-10-2021 | 06:38 PM
K-Nut
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Crazy Eddie's Bespoke Auto
For Sale
If you have any question, please feel free to PM me or email me at ed@pencom.com

For Sale
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at: ed@pencom.com''
just installed on my Spyder , love them. Excellent quality!!!![img]blob:https://rennlist.com/cebbbb85-0fee-4d20-a6a1-da65bdf86a79[/img]
Old 02-11-2021 | 12:43 AM
GT3 Nut
Rennlist Member

Anyone have a set with black thread they want to trade for a pair with red threads?
Old 02-11-2021 | 07:57 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by K-Nut
just installed on my Spyder , love them. Excellent quality!!!![img]blob:https://rennlist.com/cebbbb85-0fee-4d20-a6a1-da65bdf86a79[/img]
me too - also got a set for my GT3 ... I have to install those too!
K-Nut (02-12-2021)
Old 02-11-2021 | 08:32 PM
jcannon
Banned

Originally Posted by Prototyp1
Sorry but that doesn't look very good to me...
That does not look good

Quick Reply: LWBS Protective Bolster Covers