Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Desperately Tracking the Fremantle Highway

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2016 | 12:42 AM
mwar99
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by sgroer
Understatement. Lol. Wednesday night will be sleepless and I can't wait for that.
Christmas in June! I wouldn't sleep either.
Old 06-01-2016 | 09:23 AM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

What time are you going to go down to see it? Maybe we should have a Rennlist viewing party and record it live on VINE
Old 06-01-2016 | 09:41 AM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Seth Thomas
What time are you going to go down to see it? Maybe we should have a Rennlist viewing party and record it live on VINE

I like where you are headed with this! Not sure what will unfold tomorrow. I'm hoping it doesn't come too late as I was just informed that I will be running the concession stand at my kids' swim meet at 5. Talk about a painful time to sign up for a volunteer "opportunity".
Old 06-01-2016 | 09:46 AM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

I like where you are headed with this! Not sure what will unfold tomorrow. I'm hoping it doesn't come too late as I was just informed that I will be running the concession stand at my kids' swim meet at 5. Talk about a painful time to sign up for a volunteer "opportunity".
What were you thinking? Putting your kids in front of your dream car? Kidding because I will be there too. My kids have a meet at 5:30. Let us know when are going to pick it up and I will see if I can meet you there to check to it out.
Old 06-01-2016 | 10:22 AM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

What were you thinking? Putting your kids in front of your dream car? Kidding because I will be there too. My kids have a meet at 5:30. Let us know when are going to pick it up and I will see if I can meet you there to check to it out.
Kids + Wife first! Without them, I'd be an empty soul, aimlessly piloting my RS around town.

May end up laying eyes on it tomorrow but actually picking it up on Friday. I'll keep you posted! That being said - new intel ijndicates the car allegedly may arrive as soon as... TODAY!
Old 06-01-2016 | 03:38 PM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

Update us! Did you new intel come true or were we mislead to get our hopes up?
Old 06-01-2016 | 04:24 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Update us! Did you new intel come true or were we mislead to get our hopes up?

Nothing yet. I'll post here the second she arrives!
Old 06-01-2016 | 10:36 PM
allans
Burning Brakes

Drive it straight to AMP. 42 miles is enough for break-in. If it quits on track, I can drive you home. Allan

Ps, Rain in forecast for tomorrow PM.
Old 06-01-2016 | 10:45 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by allans
Drive it straight to AMP. 42 miles is enough for break-in. If it quits on track, I can drive you home. Allan Ps, Rain in forecast for tomorrow PM.

I would love to go terrorize AMP tomorrow. I'm doing the prudent thing and getting the clearbra done first.

Cage arrives on the 6th. Exhaust gets here in 2 weeks. Still waiting on harnesses.
Old 06-01-2016 | 10:50 PM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

I would love to go terrorize AMP tomorrow. I'm doing the prudent thing and getting the clearbra done first.

Cage arrives on the 6th. Exhaust gets here in 2 weeks. Still waiting on harnesses.
Who's doing the work on the car and what exhaust did you get? I need something for mine and can't decide on what I want yet.
Old 06-01-2016 | 11:11 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Who's doing the work on the car and what exhaust did you get? I need something for mine and can't decide on what I want yet.
I will install the exhaust and cage myself. The exhaust is fabspeed side deletes with the valves. Love the idea of removing heat from the rear wheels. And I've ordered the carbon fiber fabspeed tips. I also ordered the fabspeed turndowns for AMP. They are an easy slip on and should make passing sound easy.

As for the harnesses and Cantrell sub mount plate, I'll cross that bridge when they actually arrive.

Detailed Designs is doing the full body clear wrap.
Old 06-02-2016 | 12:28 AM
allans
Burning Brakes

Love it! Best, Allan
Old 06-02-2016 | 10:15 AM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

I will install the exhaust and cage myself. The exhaust is fabspeed side deletes with the valves. Love the idea of removing heat from the rear wheels. And I've ordered the carbon fiber fabspeed tips. I also ordered the fabspeed turndowns for AMP. They are an easy slip on and should make passing sound easy.

As for the harnesses and Cantrell sub mount plate, I'll cross that bridge when they actually arrive.

Detailed Designs is doing the full body clear wrap.
Very cool. Detailed Designs did my RS when I got it and wouldn't send it anywhere else but to them.

I want to hear the exhaust when you get it. I have been thinking about doing the side deletes but I haven't ridden in a car with them on it yet. The car definitely needs some louder pipes on it as it is too quiet.
Old 06-02-2016 | 11:29 AM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Very cool. Detailed Designs did my RS when I got it and wouldn't send it anywhere else but to them.

I want to hear the exhaust when you get it. I have been thinking about doing the side deletes but I haven't ridden in a car with them on it yet. The car definitely needs some louder pipes on it as it is too quiet.
I'm starting to wonder if the car actually exists. My intelligence from the port is not as good as I thought. I sure hope she will be here today.
Old 06-02-2016 | 12:59 PM
hughp3
Pro

I have the man that can help you.

Quick Reply: Desperately Tracking the Fremantle Highway