Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P1 owner states P1's Nurb time is 10s faster than 918

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Kobalt
Race Car

Received 419 Likes on 197 Posts

I'd be happy with just one of the cars in that garage, really happy!
Old 01-11-2016, 02:50 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,974 Likes on 917 Posts

Originally Posted by Kobalt
I'd be happy with just one of the cars in that garage, really happy!
Look up the dates when he does his open houses during the summer, and plan your California trips around that if you don't already live here. The pics I posted are a fraction of what you see.

Imagine being able to walk between the shelves or minutely labeled spare parts as duplicate and simultaneous bare-bones restorations of 959's are happening... You can chat with a mechanic as he takes the special shocks apart and see the little upgrades to the seals and valves he's making. Next station over a 1960's Ferrari is being prepped for pebble beach, with individual washers having their own tag, all Laid out on a bench... OCD Insanity... and you get full access to it as long as you keep your hands to yourself and behave. It's True, I've been known to have a psychotic break or two and scream out "THIS IS UNBELIVABLE!!!!!!!" But they usually let me back in.
Old 01-11-2016, 03:10 PM
Brainofjjj
Rennlist Member

Received 264 Likes on 155 Posts

We stop there on our way from SFO to Pebble any time we come out for the Concours. Fantasric place and people. I bought my wife a Dino there almost a decade ago, she had never seen one before and fell in love. I got rid of it a few years back when prices started rising. She is still mad at me over that
Old 01-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Kobalt
Race Car

Received 419 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
Look up the dates when he does his open houses during the summer, and plan your California trips around that if you don't already live here. The pics I posted are a fraction of what you see. Imagine being able to walk between the shelves or minutely labeled spare parts as duplicate and simultaneous bare-bones restorations of 959's are happening... You can chat with a mechanic as he takes the special shocks apart and see the little upgrades to the seals and valves he's making. Next station over a 1960's Ferrari is being prepped for pebble beach, with individual washers having their own tag, all Laid out on a bench... OCD Insanity... and you get full access to it as long as you keep your hands to yourself and behave. It's True, I've been known to have a psychotic break or two and scream out "THIS IS UNBELIVABLE!!!!!!!" But they usually let me back in.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Old 01-14-2016, 11:29 AM
wtdoom
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

P1 owner is full of **** , lol

Quick Reply: P1 owner states P1's Nurb time is 10s faster than 918