Mr. Adair
Drifting

Received 647 Likes on 303 Posts

^ That flat out works for me!
Old 11-28-2015, 10:51 AM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

where are some of these really great livery schemes coming from... what company? we have ki studios on the west coast, and they are great for some of the basic stuff, stripes, Porsche-like factory decal looks, etc. But I see these really crazy color livery schemes and even some of the unique numbering like on the UV car and wondering where are folks buying /installing the stuff? Maybe a good place in this thread to share ... I love that number "3" on the UV, just different....almost cartoonish, works...
Old 11-28-2015, 11:35 AM
inactiveuser7616
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mrsullivan
where are some of these really great livery schemes coming from... what company? we have ki studios on the west coast, and they are great for some of the basic stuff, stripes, Porsche-like factory decal looks, etc. But I see these really crazy color livery schemes and even some of the unique numbering like on the UV car and wondering where are folks buying /installing the stuff? Maybe a good place in this thread to share ... I love that number "3" on the UV, just different....almost cartoonish, works...
http://twojokersgraphics.com
Old 11-28-2015, 09:49 PM
NateOZ
Race Car

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by mrsullivan
A good local shop should be able to do custom wrap/livery for you. Here is my track car that was a slightly modified version of the 997 RSR as an example. I don't have any recommendations in your neck of the woods, but someone should be able to help you out. The guys that did mine do a lot of the local club racer scene.

Old 09-22-2023, 01:29 PM
esilva349
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone know where I can get the Porsche intelligent performance wrap as I’m unable to contact Magnagrafik, thanks!
Old 09-22-2023, 02:51 PM
Allan-BilletDesign
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by esilva349
Anyone know where I can get the Porsche intelligent performance wrap as I’m unable to contact Magnagrafik, thanks!
Email them... They were little slow to respond but I just got a set of race numbers from them.

Quick Reply: 991 GT3 RS livery