Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 and GT3 RS Use

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2015 | 01:54 PM
CDH911C2S
Racer

Default GT3 and GT3 RS Use

Please read the following with caution---I am not happy with PORSCHE and yes I would like to buy a GT3

Porsche please make sufficient numbers of the GT3 and GT3 RS' once more---These cars are not Ferraris to be hoarded and locked away in an investors garage collecting appreciation---THE GT cars are meant to be bought at MSRP, Driven, and sold for less than they cost.

Another RENNLIST member has this statement as part of their signature:

"Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy S h i t" what a ride!’"

PORSCHE wake up-----This should be your "Mission Statement"

Cheers

Old 11-18-2015 | 04:14 PM
alaint101
Racer

Originally Posted by CDH911C2S
"Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy S h i t" what a ride!’"
+1
Old 11-18-2015 | 04:22 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Early in the game the GT3 could be had for MSRP by most that wanted. Of course the RS is a different situation. Plenty of pre owned GT3’s on the market to purchase. You can also get a deposit down with your dealer for the next GT3. Timing is everything.
Old 11-18-2015 | 06:59 PM
carcommander
Rennlist Member

If you wait till the cars are being delivered you probably are not getting an allocation for a new one. All us crazies get there first.
Old 11-18-2015 | 07:50 PM
Dr. G
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by carcommander
If you wait till the cars are being delivered you probably are not getting an allocation for a new one. All us crazies get there first.
I placed a deposit for the 991.2 RS two months ago at three different dealers. At one dealer I have the first deposit down - my slip says "deposit for first available" 991.2 RS and "to be sold at MSRP." Although I am fairly confident this means I'll actually get a car, it's the "first available" part that makes me nervous. Does it mean first available after other preferred customers get their shot at one, or that I have the first allocation available to the dealer secured? There is a part of me that wants to pull back my deposit from the other two dealers because I have read on the forum that in Canada deposits at multiple dealers can actually work against the customer because it shows up in the system once entered. I'm just looking to hedge my bet and get a car that I can enjoy, not to buy three and flip them. I know there are other people in front of me on the list at the other two dealers, and only one out of those two specifically state "to be sold at MSRP" on my slips. Perhaps too much time on RL has made me cynical of the dealer who gave me a piece of paper saying I'm first on the list and that they're not asking for a premium.

Quick Reply: GT3 and GT3 RS Use