Money2536's Exhaust Garage Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 10:42 AM
Money2536
Rennlist Member

Received 239 Likes on 78 Posts
Default Money2536's Exhaust Garage Sale

All,

I've come to a final conclusion on my exhaust, GMG. This time it's for real, so I need to unload the ones I have. I'll get photos up tonight. Paypal will be the best way to get this done. I'll cover the 2 Day Air shipping costs to the U.S. and Paypal fees.

Honestly, these are all good options, I'm just super, super picky and was looking for something very specific. What I'm looking for is not for everyone, so these exhaust options may fit you. None of them are bad, so I'm not sticking anyone with a junk exhaust. I'm just hoping to recoup some of the cash I've laid out on this crusade.

Sharkwerks with RS Style Black 90mm Tips Included
$900 Shipped SOLD!!!
*We all know this exhaust well. It sounds great and is in my estimation the best overall exhaust option. It looks great, sounds great, and has the least amount of drone out of any of the many exhaust options I've tried. Remember, I have the valves disconnected. This exhaust is certainly louder than stock, by about 25%, but wasn't nasty enough for me at lower RPMs. If you are senstive to annoying drone and are concerned about driving quietly on the highway, this is the one. With the valves connnected or disconnected, it's probably the best overall option.

Chris Smith Racing: Black Ceramic Coated
$900 Shipped

*This is a rather polarizing choice. It has a single exit, "butthole," that's not for everyone. I would put this directly between the SW and GMG as far as loudness. It really does sound great. It adds an element of smoothness to the transition from lower to higher RPMs that the SW lacks. If you can get over the single exit, this exhaust sounds fantastic. I paid $1300 for this a few weeks ago.

FVD Brombacher (M&M): Side Muffler & Valve Delete Pipes and Center Muffler
$1,000 Shipped

*I'm not 100% sure how much I have into this exhaust, but I think it's about $2,500. If you were to call up FVD to buy this your talking about $3,500 or so.

This option is perfect for the guy that wants to elimnate weight, but is concerned about dB restrictions of some tracks. It is quieter than stock w/ a bypass due to the baffling in the M&M center muffler. It deepens the tone of the exhaust a bit. There is a similar amount of drone to a center bypass with the valves disconnected.

I think the main advantage to this will be to avoid having the factory center muffler cracking on the track like the factory inevitably will with the side mufflers and valves deleted.

Shoot me a PM or email, matt.moreman@gmail.com, if you're interested or have other questions. We can also chat on the phone if that's better for you.

Matt

Last edited by Money2536; 07-20-2015 at 10:10 PM.
Old 07-20-2015, 11:25 AM
loveivs
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I came in to check if GMG black coated bypass is on the list. Apparently it is not. lol

Money, you have made great video reviews of listed exhaust. Good job and thank you.
Old 07-20-2015, 12:01 PM
Ducati1199
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Money2536
All,

I've come to a final conclusion on my exhaust, GMG. This time it's for real
........at least for the next 4-6 weeks!!!

I've been a "fast follower" of your efforts Matt and gone through a couple of the same iterations. I'm currently using the FVD side deletes with OEM center muffler. I still think there's a bit of room for an increase in "bad ***'ness" but I'll stick with this for the time being or until you try another system!!
Old 07-20-2015, 03:29 PM
meaker
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Money2536's Exhaust Garage Sale

I want first pick at the GMG if and when you decide to try the next best thing. 😁😁
Old 07-20-2015, 09:29 PM
Money2536
Rennlist Member

Received 239 Likes on 78 Posts

Photos added!

Quick Reply: Money2536's Exhaust Garage Sale