Sponsored by:

Quick thank you to the community

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2015, 11:42 AM
Da Hapa
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Quick thank you to the community

To paraphrase the old Honda commercial: "You meet the nicest people in a Porsche".

A few weeks ago, I posted asking for assistance from locals who would allow me to test fit the LWB's in their GT3 as that's one of the critical parts of my build for my upcoming GT4. The response was overwhelming.

Yesterday my wife and I had the pleasure of meeting GregJGT3 and his wife. Greg took time from his busy schedule to allow my wife and I, complete strangers to this point, complete access to his car so that we could both make sure we were comfortable with this seating option. We were able to "talk story" as we Hawaiians say, for a little bit and I had the pleasure of meeting another really cool car guy.

A big mahalo nui loa to Greg for his time and courtesy but I would be remiss if I didn't say thank you to the entire community. I received several emails, pm's and direct responses from a bunch of you who were willing to do exactly the same thing for us.

I've owned several brands but by far, the nicest folks tend to be Porsche owners.

Thanks everyone. Enjoy your cars.
Old 07-16-2015, 01:50 PM
GregJGT3
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Da Hapa
To paraphrase the old Honda commercial: "You meet the nicest people in a Porsche".

A few weeks ago, I posted asking for assistance from locals who would allow me to test fit the LWB's in their GT3 as that's one of the critical parts of my build for my upcoming GT4. The response was overwhelming.

Yesterday my wife and I had the pleasure of meeting GregJGT3 and his wife. Greg took time from his busy schedule to allow my wife and I, complete strangers to this point, complete access to his car so that we could both make sure we were comfortable with this seating option. We were able to "talk story" as we Hawaiians say, for a little bit and I had the pleasure of meeting another really cool car guy.

A big mahalo nui loa to Greg for his time and courtesy but I would be remiss if I didn't say thank you to the entire community. I received several emails, pm's and direct responses from a bunch of you who were willing to do exactly the same thing for us.

I've owned several brands but by far, the nicest folks tend to be Porsche owners.

Thanks everyone. Enjoy your cars.
It was a pleasure meeting another "Porsche nut." Your GT4 will be spectacular, now just the wait...

On things Hawaiian, lets make the next get together in Maui!!
Old 07-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Da Hapa
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GregJGT3
It was a pleasure meeting another "Porsche nut." Your GT4 will be spectacular, now just the wait...

On things Hawaiian, lets make the next get together in Maui!!
Well my family is from Hawaii Island so we spend more time there then not... but I wouldn't say no to Maui!

Thanks again Greg. You're a class act. Best to you and your wife and I promise to reach back out to you when my car has been delivered so we can get back together.

Quick Reply: Quick thank you to the community