FS: 15' White GT3

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 03:43 PM
pg103
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by James-GMG
Did you sell the car?
Yes, we are finishing up the transaction. Will keep you posted if the deal fell through. Good luck on your search
Old 03-27-2015, 04:25 PM
pg103
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So today is a sad day as I dropped her off to be shipped to a lucky buyer (a fellow RLer). It's a bitter sweet feeling as I know that she'll be going to a good home. However, I hope to have a FF waiting for me in the near future.

I appreciate everyone here in this forum for your help in building, tracking, and general tips with the car. I will lurk around here from time to time to check up on you guys.

On a side note, this is my first experience with a ferrari dealership. Let just say it's not a nice feeling knowing you are at bottom of the food chain again. It took me a while to have a current relationship with my porsche dealer. Hopefully, I can build the same relationship with them and not being bankrupt at the same time.

Best to all,
Patrick
Old 03-27-2015, 07:47 PM
NelsonF
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Default White 15

Thanks Patrick. It was great a great transaction and you made the purchase very easy on my end. Can't wait for the car!
Old 03-28-2015, 08:18 PM
U OLD DOG
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NelsonF
Thanks Patrick. It was great a great transaction and you made the purchase very easy on my end. Can't wait for the car!
And, we get another SO Cal GT3
Old 03-29-2015, 03:45 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by pg103
So today is a sad day as I dropped her off to be shipped to a lucky buyer (a fellow RLer). It's a bitter sweet feeling as I know that she'll be going to a good home. However, I hope to have a FF waiting for me in the near future.

I appreciate everyone here in this forum for your help in building, tracking, and general tips with the car. I will lurk around here from time to time to check up on you guys.

On a side note, this is my first experience with a ferrari dealership. Let just say it's not a nice feeling knowing you are at bottom of the food chain again. It took me a while to have a current relationship with my porsche dealer. Hopefully, I can build the same relationship with them and not being bankrupt at the same time.

Best to all,
Patrick
So we're on exact opposite paths. I just left Ferrari (after owning two of them) and entered the world of Porsche by just taking delivery of my first P car (a GT3).

I love Ferrari (the car). The rest leaves little to be desired from my experience.
Congrats on selling your car. And best of luck with your new relations with Ferrari.

Quick Reply: FS: 15' White GT3