Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How much should I ask for 15 base GT3?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2015 | 10:00 PM
FORENN
Banned

Originally Posted by DerStig
Jesus. MSRP for a used car. Totally different world here I haven't paid a penny over invoice for any car I bought let alone anything near MSRP. And they were all brand new cars.
I'm just saying it's a totally different world out here. I guess I better get used to paying premium if I want this car. Sort of hard to swallow "giving in"
World that is GTFree is very different from world with GT3.
Old 03-16-2015 | 10:16 PM
Jimmy-D
Rennlist Member

I have to tell you all( although I would be preaching to the choir), that I just took my car out of storage last week and have been driving the heck out of her. I can not believe how good this car is. The engine and transmission is one of the best combos in the modern day sports car world, today. It is absolutely sublime and it is exactly what a sports car should look and feel - like the most perfect toy a child adult can enjoy. It is not a beautiful car. It is a mean car with a ferocious purpose - and there the beauty lies. Each who ones' one defines that/his propose.
Old 03-16-2015 | 10:26 PM
911dev
Drifting

Jesus. MSRP for a used car. Totally different world here I haven't paid a penny over invoice for any car I bought let alone anything near MSRP. And they were all brand new cars.... I'm sure someone will pay for it.

I, on the other hand, am going to wait for MKII to show up and with the 6MT GT3, these MKI prices will take a huge dip.
Lol, you've got a long wait.

I wouldn't want THIS engine with a 6MT (wrong gearing) or a 7MT (too many).
Old 03-16-2015 | 10:28 PM
911dev
Drifting

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
I have to tell you all( although I would be preaching to the choir), that I just took my car out of storage last week and have been driving the heck out of her. I can not believe how good this car is. The engine and transmission is one of the best combos in the modern day sports car world, today. It is absolutely sublime and it is exactly what a sports car should look and feel - like the most perfect toy a child adult can enjoy. It is not a beautiful car. It is a mean car with a ferocious purpose - and there the beauty lies. Each who ones' one defines that/his propose.
^^^THIS.

However, I find it beautiful.
Old 03-16-2015 | 10:49 PM
R.Deacon
Drifting

it's a strange world

3 post new user, has a 15 with 4600 miles and an open MSO and clueless on value
and thinking Manheim ?
Old 03-16-2015 | 11:12 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Blkasp2
Thinking of selling my 15 white base car. Only options are the usual free items,plus red seat belts and navigation. Car has 4600 miles and is still on open MSO. Not sure how much car is worth. I know cars can be bought at MSRP but they have high window stickers. Should I ask a few k over list? Mine was just over 133k. Have not seen a 14 for less than 145k. Car is as new. Any input greatly appreciated.

Ross
at 4xxx miles, i wont pay msrp for it. and certainly not over.
my car is 142xxx, 800 miles
i am pretty certain i can get msrp and get it sold here in 10 seconds (actually probably in 5 seconds) if i posted it. but that's mooty's car. however, asking over msrp seems to be bad form. that's just my thoughts.

Originally Posted by LexVan
What is "open MSO"?

Sent from my iPhone using Rennlist
never titled
manufacturer's stmt of origin.

Jesus. MSRP for a used car. Totally different world here I haven't paid a penny over invoice for any car I bought let alone anything near MSRP. And they were all brand new cars.... I'm sure someone will pay for it.

I, on the other hand, am going to wait for MKII to show up and with the 6MT GT3, these MKI prices will take a huge dip.
I'm just saying it's a totally different world out here. I guess I better get used to paying premium if I want this car. Sort of hard to swallow "giving in"
u may want to study up the GT3 mkt.

Quick Reply: How much should I ask for 15 base GT3?