Sponsored by:

BBS Motorsport 19's for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2015, 04:37 PM
Spartan
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default BBS Motorsport 19's for sale

Up for sale the BBS Motorsports E07 center 19 inch that ran the first set of hoosiers successfully on a 991 gt3. Selling bc the car will now run the gorgeous BBS monoblocks which were not available way back then. Nothing wrong with these with these wheels at all! The monoblocks are the exact same size, offset and will run the same exact tires. The wheels will have four track weekends on them when they become available after David Murray at sebring on the 28th of jan. They will be available for the 48 hour event if anyone wants to pick them up at sebring and use them. I'll even help do the mods at the track so you can run them. You have the hoosiers that will be mounted on them (used of course) or have Bob Woodman dismount and mount up a fresh set for you.

Fitment requires flipping the lower control arm bolt in the rear, installing a jam nut and trimming off the part of the bolt that sticks out past the nut. Also have to bend the brake line bracket that sticks out way past the caliper. I will walk the new owner through this.

The Hoosiers sizes for these are as follows

Front are R6 265/35/19
Rears are R7 325/30/19

Zero issues with ABS, RWS or traction control. No rubbing except for maybe at full lock on the upper plastic brake scoop from time to time. Its very light looking at the rub mark on the duct. I could swear I've heard it rub with the stock wheels as well.

Retail was $7100'sh and I'm asking $5,150 via paypal or $5k via check if I know you are a upstanding rennlister. Buyer pays shipping but pickup is free at Sebring from the end of the day on the 27th of Jan through the 1st or in Naples FL from then on.

Thanks for looking
Old 01-15-2015, 06:13 PM
golfnutintib
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Must be steel brake cars only I suppose, don't think will work with PCCB's...

Originally Posted by Spartan
Up for sale the BBS Motorsports E07 center 19 inch that ran the first set of hoosiers successfully on a 991 gt3. Selling bc the car will now run the gorgeous BBS monoblocks which were not available way back then. Nothing wrong with these with these wheels at all! The monoblocks are the exact same size, offset and will run the same exact tires. The wheels will have four track weekends on them when they become available after David Murray at sebring on the 28th of jan. They will be available for the 48 hour event if anyone wants to pick them up at sebring and use them. I'll even help do the mods at the track so you can run them. You have the hoosiers that will be mounted on them (used of course) or have Bob Woodman dismount and mount up a fresh set for you.

Fitment requires flipping the lower control arm bolt in the rear, installing a jam nut and trimming off the part of the bolt that sticks out past the nut. Also have to bend the brake line bracket that sticks out way past the caliper. I will walk the new owner through this.

The Hoosiers sizes for these are as follows

Front are R6 265/35/19
Rears are R7 325/30/19

Zero issues with ABS, RWS or traction control. No rubbing except for maybe at full lock on the upper plastic brake scoop from time to time. Its very light looking at the rub mark on the duct. I could swear I've heard it rub with the stock wheels as well.

Retail was $7100'sh and I'm asking $5,150 via paypal or $5k via check if I know you are a upstanding rennlister. Buyer pays shipping but pickup is free at Sebring from the end of the day on the 27th of Jan through the 1st or in Naples FL from then on.

Thanks for looking
Old 01-15-2015, 06:35 PM
Spartan
Three Wheelin'

Yeah I don't think PCCB's will fit under 19's.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:34 PM
sasportas
Rennlist Member

Received 67 Likes on 35 Posts

Any issues with the R6 upfront and R7 in the rear?

I tried the opposite and found the the traction control wouldn't leave me alone.

I think that the R7's are more square and sticky, so I guess that on the rear it doesn't make too much difference.
Old 01-16-2015, 02:36 PM
Spartan
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by sasportas
Any issues with the R6 upfront and R7 in the rear?

I tried the opposite and found the the traction control wouldn't leave me alone.

I think that the R7's are more square and sticky, so I guess that on the rear it doesn't make too much difference.
Zero. Traction control never comes on. As soon as they make the front in an r7 I will switch (and they discontinue the corresponding r6 anyway). Stiffer sidewalks so you can run lower hot pressures is a plus.
Old 01-16-2015, 03:12 PM
paver
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

SPartan, I saw a white 991 GT3 w/ BBS at Daytona last month. That was you?
Old 01-16-2015, 03:47 PM
Spartan
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by paver
SPartan, I saw a white 991 GT3 w/ BBS at Daytona last month. That was you?
Yes that was us. I was there with my old man. Awesome weekend will be back next year
Old 01-16-2015, 04:40 PM
Mvez
Rennlist Member

Received 230 Likes on 101 Posts

those wheels look great on that car. I see Hoosier will offer the 345-30-19 as well, I bet that tire fits as well.....certainly on the RS.

The 991 guys need to start asking Nitto to make NT01 in 265-40-19 and 325-35-19 sizes, and you'll have the perfect 19" track size.

Last edited by Mvez; 01-16-2015 at 04:56 PM.
Old 01-16-2015, 06:46 PM
paver
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Spartan
Yes that was us. I was there with my old man. Awesome weekend will be back next year
It was my first time there(red 997.2 GT3). The audi club puts on a great event. I'll be back for 2015 too.

Quick Reply: BBS Motorsport 19's for sale