Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

24 incoming GT3s available!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2014 | 11:41 PM
WernerE
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Sarum87
guys it's not BS. due to the fact that they do such high volume they get big allotment of cars. I sat right at his desk and we went into the Porsche vehicle management system, checked on the gt3 box and ran the search. These are cars coming to the Beverly Hills dealership only. I agree it's too bad someone could have not have ordered them to their liking but so it goes. I know its hard to find a car these days and there have been guys posting in this forum asking for where they can find one. I thought this was great information to pass along. I have no interest here as I have a car on order from another dealership.
You and Glen Fagin can't both be right -- and Fagin represents himself as Fleet Mgr. for BHP.
Old 12-03-2014 | 11:50 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Glen Fagin
You are all correct, BHP does not have anywhere near 23 GT3's open and unsold! I am the fleet manager for BHP and we maybe have like 7 incoming cars (end of January/February) that are meant for our showroom floor! We would like to have several in stock for our local clientele to see touch and drive instead of all of them being sold ahead of time. If we are lucky enough to have an incoming car that matches what you are looking for AND you live in California I would be happy to talk with you further about securing one for yourself. Porsche USA frowns upon us selling these specialty cars outside of our market. Thank you and Happy Holidays to y'all

guys it's not BS. due to the fact that they do such high volume they get big allotment of cars. I sat right at his desk and we went into the Porsche vehicle management system, checked on the gt3 box and ran the search. These are cars coming to the Beverly Hills dealership only. I agree it's too bad someone could have not have ordered them to their liking but so it goes. I know its hard to find a car these days and there have been guys posting in this forum asking for where they can find one. I thought this was great information to pass along. I have no interest here as I have a car on order from another dealership.
Old 12-03-2014 | 11:56 PM
STG
Race Director

No "dealer games"!!!

I thought all Brand Ambassadors were ethically bound to never play games. I think some sort of ritual that takes place in a dark basement in Atlanta.

I'd go with Glen's answer.

Old 12-04-2014 | 12:00 AM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Porsche USA frowns upon us selling these specialty cars outside of our market. Thank you and Happy Holidays to y'all
Impossible. We have established on this board that PCNA doesn't dictate such policies to dealers. Or wait... maybe they let you charge whatever you want over MSRP, but just has to be local. What do you know anyways... You are just the fleet manager
Old 12-04-2014 | 12:03 AM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by mrsullivan
Impossible. We have established on this board that PCNA doesn't dictate such policies to dealers. Or wait... maybe they let you charge whatever you want over MSRP, but just has to be local. What do you know anyways... You are just the fleet manager
You are mistaken. Anyone outside of Beverly Hills would be smart enough to never pay over sticker thus they are automatically excluded by default.

In Beverly Hills they actually get excited if something is over sticker and seems more rare and more desirable in their eyes.
Old 12-04-2014 | 12:05 AM
CodeRed
Rennlist Member

All I can say is that Glen has been fully transparent on my gt3 order and a pleasure to deal with, so he gets my 100% endorcement....all is good and he has played no games at all. Keep in mind, that there are sooo many rumors about this car...you just need to trust the person that you are buying the car from, so you have peace of mind. Cant wait to get my 3!!!!!
Old 12-04-2014 | 12:17 AM
RUF RS
Burning Brakes

You are all correct, BHP does not have anywhere near 23 GT3's open and unsold! I am the fleet manager for BHP and we maybe have like 7 incoming cars (end of January/February) that are meant for our showroom floor! We would like to have several in stock for our local clientele to see touch and drive instead of all of them being sold ahead of time. If we are lucky enough to have an incoming car that matches what you are looking for AND you live in California I would be happy to talk with you further about securing one for yourself. Porsche USA frowns upon us selling these specialty cars outside of our market. Thank you and Happy Holidays to y'all
OK, why would anybody doubt this post? Glen is Internet/VIP/Fleet manager at BHP. I bought my car from him. He held my hand for 6 months while we waited for the engine swap. I promise you, his number (7) is FAR MORE accurate than the OP's number of 20 or 24 or whatever it is.

I would advise those in CA interested in a GT3 now know where to find a few. Rather than argue about how many there are, if you really want one, give Glen a call....
Old 12-04-2014 | 12:19 AM
Glen Fagin
7th Gear

Default I have been at BHP since 09, with Porsche since 03

Glen Fagin
Fleet and Internet Manager
glenf@beverlyhillsporsche com
*Porsche Brand Ambassador*
Old 12-04-2014 | 12:20 AM
RUF RS
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by CodeRed
All I can say is that Glen has been fully transparent on my gt3 order and a pleasure to deal with, so he gets my 100% endorcement....all is good and he has played no games at all
+1. Same experience here.
Old 12-04-2014 | 12:28 AM
LAGinz
Pro

I think the confusion is coming from the fact that some of that larger number must include cars that individuals have speced and are on their way. Last time I looked at their website they did have tons of GT3s in supposed "inventory".
Old 12-04-2014 | 12:34 AM
CodeRed
Rennlist Member

I think that we are all heart attack prone at this stage of the game. Take a deep breath and then just enjoy what will be a very exceptional and incredible car! At least until the next gen
Old 12-04-2014 | 12:45 AM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

This has me thinking.

Maybe I can get another GT3. A sort of "his and hers" matching set ...
Old 12-04-2014 | 12:57 AM
vf430
Racer

I ordered my gt3 from BHP as well. My car is coming in jan 25. I heard that 20 plus number before , it could be 7 for dealer and rest incoming customer cars like mine .
Old 12-04-2014 | 01:04 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

so one of you is full of ****.

i am the ghost of BHP, my crystal ball shows there are 12 unsold cars inbound for BHP. so place your order now.

or of course you can buy direct from me. i have 31 low option 991GT3 inbound. 4 are docking in SD 1/2/15. all with buckets. and i only seek $15,000 over sticker. PM if you are interested.
Old 12-04-2014 | 01:06 AM
FORENN
Banned

Post 13:
The very next post:
You just can't make this stuff up.

Quick Reply: 24 incoming GT3s available!