Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Other members getting 1 of the (5) GT3s going to Beachwood ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 10:08 AM
rboylan
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Other members getting 1 of the (5) GT3s going to Beachwood ?

In speaking with my dealer, he has (5) GT3s on the Davisville ship that is now coming in on the 26th. Any other Rennlisters walking in my shoes as well ?...waiting on delivery from Beachwood ?...looking like Halloween may be spent on a road trip from Cleveland to the ATL. Definitely better than a bag of Snickers bars but taking longer than expected.

Rich
'15 Macan S
'12 Panamera Turbo
'10 911 Turbo PDK
'79 930 Turbo
Old 10-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why not buy a bag of the BiteSized Snickers that are handed out on Halloween so you can have both? Best of both worlds. Besides I can't eat a regular sized Snickers any longer - seems like too much to me. But I can eat a good five to ten of the bitesized snickers. If I do that on the larger end it's more than a regular bar.

Back on topic: Two more days and bet you are feeling as "giddy as a school girl".

You have a build sheet we can take look see? Like a lot of others I'm going to see what the RS looks like and retails at. That market, for the RS, is going to be a mad scene when it hits our shores with Premiums over MSRP the rule for awhile. And expect the 997 3's to fall off on value - but not that much at first. Expecting five to eight percent drop. But there is still the Stick Shift - Heel Toe Mafia out there.

The closest Sports 991 to offer the manual is the GTS. Just that it's lacking the extra 50bhp that the 3 possesses. But truthfully do some of us who want the manual and will never track the car the GTS is just fine. Proper street gearing Vs the PDK-S gearing...

Hope you enjoy your car.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:49 AM
rboylan
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Build....

Can't wait :-)

Rich
'15 Macan S
'12 Panamera Turbo
'10 911 Turbo PDK
'79 930 Turbo

Last edited by rboylan; 08-10-2015 at 05:03 PM.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I see you look forward to tracking the car, have fun and make sure all precautions have been taken. Coolant pipes glued or pinned and just double check the suspension setup is correct.

You sure will have a blast - good luck and remain safe first of all..

Quick Reply: Other members getting 1 of the (5) GT3s going to Beachwood ?