Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 GT3 Rental at the 'Ring chases Sabine!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 03:00 PM
nlpamg
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by alexb76
Are you joking being Amateur? I've done Ring a cpl of times and it needs ***** to go fast, and lots and lots of practice, meaning 100s of laps as it's just so long to remember how to take each corner, and what comes next after the next dip!

Very impressive driving indeed, although he rarely changed gear, specially upshift was always auto!
Agreed. I've done the Ring a couple times as well and in those conditions, to go as fast as he did, pass people like he did not only takes skill, but ***** as well.

Very impressive and great seeing how fast the car is.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:04 PM
Manuma
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys,
It's me driving😉

I thank all of the good comments and I think I will go sleeping happy tonight 😁

Well, I have never done a race so I am not a Pro but I am in love with the Ring so I am going there quite often.

I was there last week, when I recorded this video and I will be there this we to chill out with some friend in turistic sessions.

The Speciale?
After a gt3rs and 6 years of a fabulous 997 gt2 with 600hp 1000nm and cup brakes I thought that I needed long time and work to modify my Speciale.

Four days after the delivery I was at the ring and the video posted was made to test the camera and going quite fast with traction control on and traffic.

At the end of the lap I did 7.36 with traffic.
It impressed me how perfect it is in that track, the first Ferrari that has good feeling at the ring.

So I just bought Pirelli Trofeo R and I think on a track day with the straight open next year I can try for a 7.25.

It's better that the gt3.

The gt3 costs 100k less, has 130hp less and weight 70kg more?
If you read this numbers the GT3 is unbelievable fast or better to say it's ****ing fast!
Old 09-30-2014, 03:48 PM
lax01
Three Wheelin'

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Manuma
Hi Guys,
It's me driving😉

I thank all of the good comments and I think I will go sleeping happy tonight 😁

Well, I have never done a race so I am not a Pro but I am in love with the Ring so I am going there quite often.

I was there last week, when I recorded this video and I will be there this we to chill out with some friend in turistic sessions.

The Speciale?
After a gt3rs and 6 years of a fabulous 997 gt2 with 600hp 1000nm and cup brakes I thought that I needed long time and work to modify my Speciale.

Four days after the delivery I was at the ring and the video posted was made to test the camera and going quite fast with traction control on and traffic.

At the end of the lap I did 7.36 with traffic.
It impressed me how perfect it is in that track, the first Ferrari that has good feeling at the ring.

So I just bought Pirelli Trofeo R and I think on a track day with the straight open next year I can try for a 7.25.

It's better that the gt3.

The gt3 costs 100k less, has 130hp less and weight 70kg more?
If you read this numbers the GT3 is unbelievable fast or better to say it's ****ing fast!
Keep us posted! And can't wait to see the next video!
Old 09-30-2014, 04:06 PM
hf1
Rennlist Member

Received 1,639 Likes on 1,122 Posts

Originally Posted by Manuma
Why not race? You don't have to be a pro to race - just have $$$. You're way overdue -- too much skill not to be racing.

That Enzo was way "under-tired". Tires were too slippery for the chassis and HP.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:43 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,638 Likes on 761 Posts

Manuma, You're a joy to watch!
Very satisfying to see one with the means, the talent, the (screaming) enthusiasm, youth and reckless abandon :-)

You know the Ring!!

Not that your driving requires it, but all it takes is an oil spill...I hope you will start thinking about roll bars, harnesses and a Hans at least. We want to see many more video's :-)
Maybe start renting CUPS if prefer to chill on the track instead of race them?

Thanks for posting the video and saying hello here. Have fun and be careful.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:40 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,973 Likes on 917 Posts

Manuma, ben venuto al forum, tanta gente molto entusiasta di quei video perché molti di noi andiamo in pista con le gt3 e sappiamo cosa vuol dire guidare così veloce. Se hai altri video aggiungi un link che li guardiamo e commentiamo volentieri.

Ciao
Old 10-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Cyrek
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 8 Posts

Manama you should definitely race some people are just born to do it, and you my friend....
Old 10-20-2014, 06:04 AM
Manuma
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If someone likes these videos, here a power slide from Monza....

Quick Reply: 991 GT3 Rental at the 'Ring chases Sabine!